Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Manchester, TN @ Bonnaroo - September 5th, 2021 [WITHDRAWN/CANCELLED]

“The festival tour started: Lana Del Rey will perform at the 'Bonnaroo Music Festival' in Manchester in September, according to the official Spotify profile of the singer.”

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

or we can all just translate the tweets when we post since this forum uses english :cuteface:

i’m not even trying to be rude i know a lot of people on here are from different countries but it would be nice if we translated the general idea of news that’s written in a different language 

or just expecting other people to do it for you.

:cuteface:

it would probably be quicker to open google translate and do it yourself than it would to post a reply. i get you, but like, it also just seems lazy.

Just now, Nikogo said:

“The festival tour started: Lana Del Rey will perform at the 'Bonnaroo Music Festival' in Manchester in September, according to the official Spotify profile of the singer.”

the way i got excited thinking this meant Manchester UK. :rip: fuck my life

Wq9zHLl.jpg

3 minutes ago, Life said:

it would probably be quicker to open google translate and do it yourself than it would to post a reply. i get you, but like, it also just seems lazy.

It’s really not that serious. 

plenty of times there have been tweets in different languages and users have posted the translation

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, Life said:

its actually quickest if the person who posts the tweet translates it as well lol idk why this is such a big deal to you  :awk:

3 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

its actually quickest if the person who posts the tweet translates it as well lol idk why this is such a big deal to you  :awk:

I mean - it was you who made a "big deal" out of it instead of using Google urself ?‍♂️

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I mean if we wanna be real technical the tweet doesn’t even belong here because it’s not COTCC related. 

second, the point of this website is to get information quickly. Having to open the tweet or google translate to get the info defeats the whole purpose. 

In the time it took the high and mighty crowd to describe what to do, you could have translated it and saved every user here having to do it 

on topic: 

SINGLE DIGITS!!!! 

"Don’t forget me"

6 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I mean if we wanna be real technical the tweet doesn’t even belong here because it’s not COTCC related. 

second, the point of this website is to get information quickly. Having to open the tweet or google translate to get the info defeats the whole purpose. 

In the time it took the high and mighty crowd to describe what to do, you could have translated it and saved every user here having to do it 

on topic: 

SINGLE DIGITS!!!! 

On the other hand - complaining about it  instead of just translating and then posting it - as you did - took probably even longer.

And its not as if we have much information here so let's be glad about every possibility to fill some pages :oic2:

2 minutes ago, Electric Body said:

On the other hand - complaining about it  instead of just translating and then posting it - as you did - took probably even longer.

And its not as if we have much information here so let's be glad about every possibility to fill some pages :oic2:

The original user gave a translation their next post, all I did was quote the whole thing word for word..I guess I just don’t get why asking for the full translation to be posted is that big of a deal :rip: instead of calling other users lazy for asking, they could have did what I did and left it at that :wtfney: instead there’s name calling and attacks. 

We don’t have much information? We have basically the whole tracklist and 9 days until the single, video, and preorder. We aren’t hurting for information. It’s not like this is the only thread on Lanaboards there’s no need to spam this thread just because it’s the most active

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

We have basically the whole tracklist and 9 days until the single, video, and preorder. We aren’t hurting for information. It’s not like this is the only thread on Lanaboards there’s no need to spam this thread just because it’s the most active

I said that during the NFR-pre release and boy did all the "positive" users attack me :flutter:

3 minutes ago, Electric Body said:

I said that during the NFR-pre release and boy did all the "positive" users attack me :flutter:

i can’t speak for that, I wasn’t active then. Elle has said multiple times to keep this thread strictly COTCC related and they move posts all the time..

its simply following the very few rules we actually have here and makes the mod’s job easier 

"Don’t forget me"

well we learnt one thing today, never ask anyone to translate a tweet for you :eek2:

do it the hard way or set up a duolingo account and learn the language

tenor.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I moved all the bickering from the COTCC thread to here, since it originated from a post about Bonnaroo. 

I'm also just going to leave this here, from our official Guidelines:

General Rules

• Non-English posts are welcome, but please try to translate your post.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

wild to think that (knock-on-wood) our world will likely be back to normal by the time this event takes place...maybe we can all go as a LB field trip 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift