Sign in to follow this  
Elle

'Norman Fucking Rockwell' was the 3rd Best Selling Cassette of 2019 in the UK

Official Charts has released their best selling cassettes of 2019 list, and Lana Del Rey's 'Norman Fucking Rockwell' came in at the 3rd best selling cassette in the UK.

Over 80,000 cassettes were sold in 2019, the largest amount in the past 15 years.

Among the 80,000 sold, Lana Del Rey's 'Norman Fucking Rockwell' was the 3rd best sold cassette of last year with nearly 4,000 copies sold.

The top best selling cassette was Robbie William's 'The Christmas Present' followed by Billie Eilish's 'When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?'

49359762611_46b0fdde9f_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Lana Del Rey's 'Norman Fucking Rockwell' was the 3rd best sold cassette of last year with nearly 4,000 copies sold.

Cassette Girl, Cassette Grandma and Cassette Grandpa must be so pleased! Their impact.

RpradTQ.jpg

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Why on earth would anyone buy a cassette?? I mean it was nice and useful in the 1980s but nowadays...? Weird world. :) But I'm happy to see NFR on #3 in that list.

For me personally it’s just to collect/have though I do have a cheap cassette recorder/player from Walmart. I also wanted that damn glitter cassette, so it was worth it to me

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Why on earth would anyone buy a cassette?? I mean it was nice and useful in the 1980s but nowadays...? Weird world. :) But I'm happy to see NFR on #3 in that list.

nostalgia