Sign in to follow this  
Nobody

Lana nominated for International Solo Female Artist at the 2020 BRIT Awards

Lanz turn up with auburn hair and/or with Barrie for old time's sake challenge

V86tdo0.jpg

FkTQkI2.jpg

rKWtYO5.jpg

I love how she constantly serves for the Brits <3 I hope she wins but there is some fierce competition this time round.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I've adjusted your title and moved the thread to the Awards & Nominations section!

Just some additional information - Lana will be up against Ariana Grande, Billie Eilish, Camila Cabello, and Lizzo for International Solo Female Artist. She has been previously nominated for this category in 2013, 2015, and 2016, and won the award in 2013. The awards ceremony will take place on February 18th, 2020 at the O2 Arena in London beginning at 2:30pm and will air on ITV & STV. The 40th annual award show will be hosted by Jack Whitehall. The full list of nominations can be found here.

49370763652_f5217c7ce3_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

It just hit me that the grammy nominations were actually the first ones and that she is about to be nominated at most of the other award shows of this year. She's back at her peak when it comes to recognition by the big public and this time not because of some popularity-boosting dramas, this time is for her work more than anything. YES!

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

i hope billie doesn't snatch this when the last time lana was nominated they gave the award to the most artistique acclaimed work instead of the most successful one (which wouldn't have been lana either way but still)

i76mrxw.png 

She'd better turn up and serve.

And win.

she better bring slayage to the UK and Europe this year as a fuck you to the scammys and phony hollywood bs. If she serves at the BRITs, Glastonbury, and her European leg, and dumps sean before she flies to Europe next week

We know that this leg will be better as photos have leaked with Terrence Loves You and HBTB being on the setlist... (don't know if these are reliable though)

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF