Beautiful Loser

Clampi draws stuff

So this is Prince Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd from Fire Emblem: Three Houses who’s been through more than should be allowed and eventually went insane and really terrifying. Despite that, I can’t help but really love him, I just feel sorry for him. He’s had a shitty life to put it mildly. I haven’t finished the game yet though so I hope he’ll get a happy ending!

If you know me, you know that I love Hamlet as well and I guess I was inspired by the “Alas, poor Yorrick!” scene but I felt that looking at a skull with a frown wouldn’t suit Dimitri... he’s just that terrifying.

I kind of regretted drawing the lines as background but it was too late to stop when I had drawn the first lines. It looks too harsh, but I felt that a completely white background would seem too... empty.

YZE6YFT.jpg

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

This is Sylvain Gautier from Fire Emblem: Three Houses and he's the master of flirting with girls, making them fall for him and then ditching them to move on to someone else. Why? Oh, he has a reason... which I won't tell. Play the game instead!
I'd probably hate him in real life so I don't know why I really like him. Maybe it's his jokes and relaxed lifestyle. And probably his smile as well. Yeah, probably.

MEiqBRm.jpg

I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep it black and white or use my pens, but I went with b&w... and colored him afterwards in photoshop!

tUk7gHs.jpg

----------------------------------------------------

I have also sketched another drawing I wanna share but I'm pretty sure it'd be against the guidelines here so I'll refrain from posting it here. You might have seen it already if you follow me on Twitter. :brows:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

This is Sylvain Gautier from Fire Emblem: Three Houses and he's the master of flirting with girls, making them fall for him and then ditching them to move on to someone else. Why? Oh, he has a reason... which I won't tell. Play the game instead!

I'd probably hate him in real life so I don't know why I really like him. Maybe it's his jokes and relaxed lifestyle. And probably his smile as well. Yeah, probably.

MEiqBRm.jpg

Oh... You shouldn't do that to the girls, man! :creep:

Great drawing, Clampi! ;)

giphy.gif

Oh... You shouldn't do that to the girls, man! :creep:

Great drawing, Clampi! ;)

(It got so bad, there were rumors that he even flirted with chicken and horses in the game lol)

Thank you! :heart:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Hi I'm Anne-Dauphine's sister and she just showed this is to me, this is legit the most beautiful thing i ever saw in my life i'm not even kidding

Ooh, hello Anne’s sister, you seem to be a cool person, nice to meet you! :hooker: I’m glad to hear you like them, thank you! ^^

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I was listening to some great U2 tracks last night and decided to try to draw Bono's alter ego MacPhisto. But I didn't want him to look like Bono and gave him some sharp edges to make him somewhat cartoon-y. Here's the result! There's also a speed up video of the process in my twitter link: https://twitter.com/clampigirl/status/1260167644885516288

mDK2EV5.jpg

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The 00’s called! I drew a chic 00’s chick today...

vTEmBaM.jpg

... and the orange dress, tulip hat and star pochette from Animal Crossing: New Horizons. :3 The legs are a bit short but I was running out of space, I need to remind myself to start drawing higher up on the paper.

eLXrPuO.jpg

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I bought my very first tablet for some uni classes I will be taking later, so I tried to familiarize myself with it this evening. Here's my first digital drawing with it! :'3 It was difficult at first, I'm not used to at how hard to press the "pen", how to move my hand but it went better with time (and a good tutorial on how the software I used works). ♥

swp14t7.png

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm SO happy it's done lol. My first proper digital drawing by using a tablet, featuring Lady Edelgard and Hubert from the video game Fire Emblem: Three Houses! It was its first anniversary since the release last week so I felt like drawing this. :)

k0EE6VK.png

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png