Beautiful Loser

Clampi draws stuff

Wow! You're so good at drawing!  :hdu:

Your lines are wonderfully neat and for someone who works a lot with black and white, you know how to use your colors. You also have a good eye for proportions. And I'm kinda impressed by the fact you're as good a painter as a drawer, traditionally or digitally.

The K.K. Slider album covers are one of the cutest and funniest things I've ever seen.  :omfg2:

Wow! You're so good at drawing!  :hdu:

Your lines are wonderfully neat and for someone who works a lot with black and white, you know how to use your colors. You also have a good eye for proportions. And I'm kinda impressed by the fact you're as good a painter as a drawer, traditionally or digitally.

The K.K. Slider album covers are one of the cutest and funniest things I've ever seen.  :omfg2:

Oh wow, such praise - thank you!! :poordat:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

You are so talented. My handwriting and drawing ability peaked in 3rd grade. I am always amazed by people who can draw, paint and sculpt. If you get bored try some Ziggy era Bowie pics. Google it for some image ideas.

You are so talented. My handwriting and drawing ability peaked in 3rd grade. I am always amazed by people who can draw, paint and sculpt. If you get bored try some Ziggy era Bowie pics. Google it for some image ideas.

I don’t listen to that much Bowie but I sure know that Ziggy Stardust look. :D Thank you for the compliments! <3

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

One half of my assignment for school this week is to go out, find a building and sketch it so I did that. I don't draw buildings that often (read: never) so it's not perfect but that's okay because the teachers just want to see what level we are on. :) I'm glad the lines are somewhat straight! I forgot to bring a ruler with me yesterday when I started sketching, haha.

XDFn9NV.png

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

For this week's assignment, we have to show that we can break down characters into boxes and lines and circles etc. We had to pick from a list of video game characters so I went with someone called Traser from Overwatch... but this looks a bit complicated so I think I'll dump it and start over on a new pose.

teQBjjf.jpg

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Another character to pick from the list was Stella from Spiritfarer... not a game I've played either but it looked cute. I hate this drawing though so I won't send it in to my teacher. Gonna have to start on a third sketch sometime later this week...

kbrLujV.png

... Just realized I forgot to draw the eyebrows lol. Oh well. xP

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Okay, so I finished my third sketch for homework... it took some time before I felt somewhat satisfied with my work, haha. This is supposed to be "Boy" from The Last Guardian. :) Another game I haven't played but I watched my brother play Shadow of the Colossus and it looked great, the trailer for this game looked amazing too.

9hUIhqO.png

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Oh I love The Last Guardian and Shadow of the Colossus. Adventure with a puzzle element, can’t get a better game genre than that (proof: Uncharted 4 :creep: ). Your sketches are so interesting!

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

1 hour ago, lamms said:

Oh I love The Last Guardian and Shadow of the Colossus. Adventure with a puzzle element, can’t get a better game genre than that (proof: Uncharted 4 :creep: ). Your sketches are so interesting!

Thank you! Yes, they (the games) look very interesting, I’d love to try them one day!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

On 9/13/2020 at 6:51 PM, Clampigirl said:

Okay, so I finished my third sketch for homework... it took some time before I felt somewhat satisfied with my work, haha. This is supposed to be "Boy" from The Last Guardian. :) Another game I haven't played but I watched my brother play Shadow of the Colossus and it looked great, the trailer for this game looked amazing too.

9hUIhqO.png

THE LAST GUARDIAN YAYYY

also, you're soo talented:wowcry:

I had to add a building from my neighborhood into the style of a 2D game (I picked Odin Sphere) and, for pass with distinction, add a character we’ve drawn previously ( The Boy from the last guardian).

For someone who doesn’t really know how to use photoshop, I’m pretty proud of this. Glad it’s finished! I was having so much trouble towards the end since my laptop is a bit old and I kept running out of memory or something and had to do lots of stuff to make photoshop let me continue working. >___<

D6bNpmf.jpg

5eaOnjD.jpg

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

First week of Linktober! :) You can see day 1 above. Last year I made everything traditionally but this time I've drawn and painted digitally.

I'm glad I've managed to draw something for the first week, even though I haven't spent that much time on most of them. :party:

Day 2: Princess

Spoiler

I made a quick sketch of Princess Mipha... my very first time drawing her! I like her cheeks here. <3

8ZWEcnG.png

Day 2, bonus! Hand/Wallmaster! I got this idea and had to draw it before the day ends, haha.

2L8ZiRv.png

Day 3: Time

Spoiler

I took so much time to make this and I hate it lol. Hylia as Zelda taking a nap for about 1000 years.

xg6P0uR.png

Day 4: Favorite place

Spoiler

Link is a sleepy boi. I bet he loves his bed in his home.

9iE0qp0.png

Day 5: Plant/flora

Spoiler

I've always liked the fleet-lotus seeds in BotW so I painted some. :3

IQK8xYK.png

Day 6: Shop/store

Spoiler

Kaboom! Splilililirsh! Salvatore's mini game shop on Windfall Island for the day's theme!
Ppafs5h.png

Day 7: Ride/mount/transport

Spoiler

Tried painting a river but it... doesn't really look like one lol. This was fun to paint though. :')

ESDUZKK.png

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png