Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Lana at Roc Nation's The Brunch & UMG Grammys Showcase at Milk Studios in Los Angeles, CA - January 25th, 2020

Of course she pumped her cheeks full of concrete before the Grammys I just knew she would

However this is the most legit 60s looks she's ever gone for it looks great

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I'm so glad I got here late so *I* didn't have to be the first person to say all the mean stuff, which is what usually happens.

this is literally just a random candid photo on someone's phone so imagine how much better she's gonna look with real cameras tonight and tomorrow omg

I'm honestly scared

:icant:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

honestly the annoying thing is just that it is so unnatural looking. She has a very slim and slightly gaunt face but the fillers are so forced. they're not enhancing her natural beauty like some of her other procedures have done in the past

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

honestly the annoying thing is just that it is so unnatural looking. She has a very slim and slightly gaunt face but the fillers are so forced. they're not enhancing her natural beauty like some of her other procedures have done in the past

Yes, she makes herself look like someone's thrice-divorced childless 55-year-old aunt who spends her ex-husbands' money on handbags and holidays in Ibiza, where she has one night stands with 21-year-old Spaniards. She drinks vodka cruisers and shows up to family events dressed inappropriately.

Shit, I'm really taking this fanfic thing too far ...

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream