Elle

Lana at the Clive Davis Pre-Grammy Gala at The Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills, CA - January 25th, 2020

Have the tattoos near her collar bones (the names) always looked this faded? Could she be trying to have them removed?

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Have the tattoos near her collar bones (the names) always looked this faded? Could she be trying to have them removed?

They were done in "gangsta grey" coloured ink, so they've never been super bold as they would've been in black. I think she's always intended them to look subtle x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

They were done in "gangsta grey" coloured ink, so they've never been super bold as they would've been in black. I think she's always intended them to look subtle x

Ahh, I see. Thanks for the clarification!

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif