Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana at the 62nd Annual Grammy Awards at the STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, CA - January 26th, 2020

She laughed when Billie won and looked serious as hell when the camera panned to her during the speech.

Poor Lana. Probably thinking to herself "I lose an award to an industry plant with zero talent and fucking green hair...." 

Mind you how Lana never gets nominated to this stuff. We know how she should have least gotten nominated for Young and Beautiful but didn't. 

Going by her red carpet interview, you can tell how badly she wants one of these statues, and here it goes to what's her face who has already won like 4 other awards tonight. 

RIGGED. 

giphy.gif

haven't you already embarrassed yourself enough with piss poor takes

stop-posting.jpg

Haven't you made an ass of yourself already with your piss poor take on why her dress looks horrible tonight? When it fact her dress looks nice. Sit down and let the grown ups talk or plainly just STFU before I put you on ignore. 

giphy.gif

Haven't you made an ass of yourself already with your piss poor take on why her dress looks horrible tonight? When it fact her dress looks nice. Sit down and let the grown ups talk or plainly just STFU before I put you on ignore. 

im a design student all i know is complain about garment construction

anyway

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

I'm feeling a little melancholy. I don't personally hate Billie or anybody else attending the show that may be receiving more praise than I feel they deserve, but I guess it's just my own love for Lana that makes me feel sad knowing she probably won't win anything when she deserves it. I don't think that it truly matters whether or not she goes home with an award because she's still talented and a beautiful artist, but she deserves the acclaim and recognition, she's worked so hard just to get where she is today, she's created so much beautiful, unique, sometimes hard to understand, yet amazing work over the past 15 years. I just want her to have her shining moment, as a fan. 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

She's trending WW for being robbed :rip:

Just wait until she loses AOTY.

People are devastated right now, including myself who has been supporting Lana since 2011. So when someone on here who's half my age tells me to shut up or calm down...fuck you. 

I'm pissed and won't shut up about it. 

I'm actually going to go back and re-read Mrs. Dungan's interview about how the Grammy's have been rigged for over 30 years. She has a point. 

https://www.vox.com/2020/1/26/21082057/2020-grammys-sexual-harassment-corruption-recording-academy-deborah-dugan-rigged-nominations

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/grammys-suspended-ceo-deborah-dugan-says-recording-academys-nomination-process-is-rigged/

She's trending WW for being robbed :rip:

Just wait until she loses AOTY.

Instagram is on fire too. 

if lana doesn’t win tonight someone please go home with her to make sure she doesn’t take it too personally and begin drinking again. i know i would if i were in her position so i hope she doesn’t

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Here was Lana's reaction when Billie's win was announced - 

This was Lana's face as Billie made her speech - 

49447442413_c6ecd01f0a_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I'm actually going to go back and re-read Mrs. Dungan's interview about how the Grammy's have been rigged for over 30 years. She has a point. 

https://www.vox.com/2020/1/26/21082057/2020-grammys-sexual-harassment-corruption-recording-academy-deborah-dugan-rigged-nominations

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/grammys-suspended-ceo-deborah-dugan-says-recording-academys-nomination-process-is-rigged/

Instagram is on fire too. 

Taylor Swift has reportedly canceled a surprise performance at the Grammys in solidarity with Dugan

giphy.gif

-