Kurac na Biciklu

Coronavirus: COVID-19

I’m fuming right now. Seriously, what the fuck is not clicking with some people, including celebrities? We’re now garnering 350k-500k cases A DAY. We’re at 42 million cases currently but it’s scarier think that the actual number is way higher.

On the fifth of October, I believe, WHO had a meeting and they estimated that at least 10% of the global population has been infected. Why is nobody talking about this? I know it’s an estimate but these estimates are from WHO and Johns Hopkins monitoring cases everyday. I really hope this wakes some people up.

I despise the fact that these privileged, moron celebrities can host parties without proper social distancing and masks. In the end, they’re not being cancelled for it. 

:oprah2:

Spoiler

fuck this wrld im leaving u :krylie: stream sawayama 

28 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

I’m fuming right now. Seriously, what the fuck is not clicking with some people, including celebrities? We’re now garnering 350k-500k cases A DAY. We’re at 42 million cases currently but it’s scarier think that the actual number is way higher.

On the fifth of October, I believe, WHO had a meeting and they estimated that at least 10% of the global population has been infected. Why is nobody talking about this? I know it’s an estimate but these estimates are from WHO and Johns Hopkins monitoring cases everyday. I really hope this wakes some people up.

I despise the fact that these privileged, moron celebrities can host parties without proper social distancing and masks. In the end, they’re not being cancelled for it. 

:oprah2:

Hide contents

fuck this wrld im leaving u :krylie: stream sawayama 

Meanwhile here, the dutch King and queen, went on a lavish holiday to Greece. Only to be forced to come back because the dutch people were mad af that they were allowed to go on holiday while every citizen is encouraged not to. :rip:

Wrong thread LMFAO.

but COVID cases have been rising like crazy here and my friend got the virus over the summer so that was..something

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Mentions of lockdowns are being reported in some states. I wonder if it's going to be like Europe where you can only get out of your house for necessities.

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

On 11/14/2020 at 12:17 AM, Roses of Saigon said:

Mentions of lockdowns are being reported in some states. I wonder if it's going to be like Europe where you can only get out of your house for necessities.

i’m up north rn but if i was in home in the US, i’d totally be okay with 4-6 weeks of lockdown so we could get the virus under control and put together a comprehensive vaccine rollout for the late spring. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Pa has been surging but we are still as open as we were over the summer. They issued new stay at home and travel recommendations for our state but nothing is being enforced so I imagine plenty of people are still gonna get together with family for the holiday. I expect post holiday season things will spiral even WORSE so they’ll lock us down again (instead of locking us down for a short finite time now to try and quell things). 

im surprised if anyone in the US has stayed home up to this point in the year. Everything in Orlando is business as usual. masks and distancing are forced in the county but a team from the government did a study at the downtown restaurants and bars and none of them were enforcing the rules so at this point its every man for themselves. the governor goes ghost every 3 weeks and has never enforced any rule statewide from the moment this thing started. I'm just going to wear a mask and move on w my life; at least i'm one of the few people that does not go out much 

we just had restrictions on dancing at indoor venues eased, we can now dance at nightclubs, pubs, clubs etc but also observing the one person per two metre rule!!!

We are so close to normal life in Queensland - I honestly hope the rest of the world catches up at some point:/

4 minutes ago, spencertmartin said:

we just had restrictions on dancing at indoor venues eased, we can now dance at nightclubs, pubs, clubs etc but also observing the one person per two metre rule!!!

We are so close to normal life in Queensland - I honestly hope the rest of the world catches up at some point:/

It's crazy, I almost forget and then I have to remind myself that the rest of the world is almost at it's worse. 

Like I saw this post on instagram today and I- 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CImCqBpnEdc/?igshid=1f6tgox1mesa7

58 minutes ago, Herzeleid said:

Glad to see that these vaccinations are now rolling out. I'm surprised that I haven't seen any anti-vax stuff on any of my social media feeds, especially on facebook.

I haven't seen the antivax stuff online yet but now half my family is low-key antivax, saying they don't even want the regular flu shot and I'm so flabbergasted. 

2 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

I haven't seen the antivax stuff online yet but now half my family is low-key antivax, saying they don't even want the regular flu shot and I'm so flabbergasted. 

I bet it'll come soon (eyeroll). I've actually forgotten to get the flushot for maybe the past two years? I've been very lucky to not have contracted the flu. However, this vaccine I will NOT forget to go out and get. Not a chance in hell.

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

44 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

It's crazy, I almost forget and then I have to remind myself that the rest of the world is almost at it's worse. 

Like I saw this post on instagram today and I- 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CImCqBpnEdc/?igshid=1f6tgox1mesa7

Literally same i keep seeing that too buy its like uhhh covid??? over 200,000 deaths in the U.S alone i think it was. But yeah its so crazy how the world are all at different stages, some havent even gotten close to getting rid of the virus, and some have luckily handled the virus welll and been able to eliminate it -

2 minutes ago, Herzeleid said:

I just saw. I hope that vaccine gets to where I am ASAP!!!

my grandparents are getting vaccinated on the 28th! thank god now i don’t have to worry about killing them 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Just now, Mer said:

my grandparents are getting vaccinated on the 28th! thank god now i don’t have to worry about killing them 

Thats great!!

I just want my vaccine and see if getting the vaccine = immediately no more masks or we still have to wear them for a while

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee