Kurac na Biciklu

Coronavirus: COVID-19

7 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

thats super cool, happy for you! i think its gonna be a really interesting year, in my opinion things can only get better from here onwards now that we have a legit vaccine that has passed all of its tests, personally i dont think people should feel as though they have to take the vaccine though as everyone should have a right to choose what they do with their own bodies, but whoever is nervous or vulnerable can become immune and protected so its just is a win/win situation for everyone at the end of the day, i just hope everything goes okay for 2021 :thankyou:

While I agree people shouldn’t be forced to take the vaccine, if less people take the vaccine that means the US as a whole will likely take a longer time to return to normal compared to other countries that basically have due to our vast country size, the non-response to COVID by our government, and the actions by the people in our population (large gatherings, underground parties, etc). It’s the compromise we have to deal with I guess; it just sucks for frontline workers whose jobs already suck. Thinking of moving into tech LOL 

sgopYhV.gif

4 minutes ago, JehovahThikness said:

While I agree people shouldn’t be forced to take the vaccine, if less people take the vaccine that means the US as a whole will likely take a longer time to return to normal compared to other countries that basically have due to our vast country size, the non-response to COVID by our government, and the actions by the people in our population (large gatherings, underground parties, etc). It’s the compromise we have to deal with I guess; it just sucks for frontline workers whose jobs already suck. Thinking of moving into tech LOL 

thats totally true, but i dont think it will end well if they made it compulsory and forced people to take it

a. because its fucked up

b. its kinda messy and will force lots of people to cause riots or protests etc (causing more social gatherings etc)

i think eventually more people will take the vaccine, it seems to be a lot of skeptics that want to see how it plays out after a few months or so and whether or not its safe, so it may take longer but i think thats a good thing, of course the bigger the country the longer, like the USA, but i think they said by next xmas most of the population will be vaccinated (in the uk, not sure about other countries) - even if u hadn't taken a vaccine by that point, i guess the virus only lasts 2 weeks so most of the people that had already had it, wont have it, and wont be able to transmit it to those who have been vaccinated and so the cycle continues, idek if im making total sense but yeah, time will tell

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Looking through this thread is kind of funny, like a time capsule. I know in the United States most people are vaccinated, in big cities like New York City, yet they are having so many cases, and a lot of issues. A lot of people in Istanbul are vaccinated, the vaccines in Asia do not work for the United States I read. I had Covid-19 in March, and now my mother has it, so I probably have it, I am getting tested at a center tomorrow, I was never scared of the virus neither was she, but it is just a major inconvenience for us both. I am not sure how accurate the test really is though, but ok. Since the vaccines are not working in the United States, I do not know what they well do next, I heard Australia is putting people into camps

Feels weird bumping this thread :ohno: but does anyone else think they have long covid, or that you did and recovered?

Its been 7 weeks since i tested positive, and 6 weeks of headaches + brain fog. Now fatigue and muscle weakness is hitting me really hard. I can compare it to how id normally feel after a big strength workout, or a good mountain bike ride, except this is from just walking up stairs...

Ive never felt so weak in my life from doing the bare minimum. I feel so useless even just admitting this.

(P.s. i got blood tests right before i got covid and everything was perfect)

23 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

Feels weird bumping this thread :ohno: but does anyone else think they have long covid, or that you did and recovered?

Hide contents

Its been 7 weeks since i tested positive, and 6 weeks of headaches + brain fog. Now fatigue and muscle weakness is hitting me really hard. I can compare it to how id normally feel after a big strength workout, or a good mountain bike ride, except this is from just walking up stairs...

Ive never felt so weak in my life from doing the bare minimum. I feel so useless even just admitting this.

Be patient, sweetheart!

it does happens for a lot of people.

the best thing is to go see a doctor.

I know more than one people that had “post-covid” and were feeling bad for a while, but now they’re great (:

On 12/29/2020 at 3:37 PM, Terrence Loves Me said:

thats totally true, but i dont think it will end well if they made it compulsory and forced people to take it

a. because its fucked up

b. its kinda messy and will force lots of people to cause riots or protests etc (causing more social gatherings etc)

i think eventually more people will take the vaccine, it seems to be a lot of skeptics that want to see how it plays out after a few months or so and whether or not its safe, so it may take longer but i think thats a good thing, of course the bigger the country the longer, like the USA, but i think they said by next xmas most of the population will be vaccinated (in the uk, not sure about other countries) - even if u hadn't taken a vaccine by that point, i guess the virus only lasts 2 weeks so most of the people that had already had it, wont have it, and wont be able to transmit it to those who have been vaccinated and so the cycle continues, idek if im making total sense but yeah, time will tell

It’s pretty hard for me to understand american logic… it’s not about personal choice, it’s about we, as humans, taking vaccines so people don’t die.

it’s not about a personal choice like chosing which clothe to wear, it’s about not letting ppl dying bc they cannot breathe 

Hide contents

not me but my mom always says she doesn't feel as strong as before the covid :ohno:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

19 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

not me but my mom always says she doesn't feel as strong as before the covid :ohno:

My dad’s immune system completely changed after covid. His doctors told him to be patient bc it takes a while for our organism be strong again! 
of course it’s better to see a doctor, but both of you can be calm. It takes a while!

and, even if it doesn’t get better, be calm! 
we progressed so much when it comes to science and health (i’m a psychologist) that we know how to make people’s life way better.

my gramma has alzheimer, but now we know how to handle it bc we studied about it etc.

the same thing goes for your mom. It would be great if she saw someone especialized in breathing exercises that make our lungs stronger, eat healthy, try sports and activities that make our cardiorespiratory system stronger!

Reveal hidden contents

idk if this is Long COVID but since I got COVID-19, I have had to catch my breath harder than usual.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, marryingkind said:

Be patient, sweetheart!

it does happens for a lot of people.

the best thing is to go see a doctor.

I know more than one people that had “post-covid” and were feeling bad for a while, but now they’re great (:

Thank you for your reply xo

the most the doctor has told me is to take it easy and pace myself, so i guess anyone can only get better by managing it until it passes on its own :( it is about time i went back to my doctor tho (its been a few weeks) because i want to try and get it reported as something more serious, to at least have it under my record that its getting worse!

15 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

Absolutely incredible how the government (U.S., can't speak for other countries) repeatedly sold the vaccine as a some sort of magical force field at the beginning. Many top officials explicitly said if you got vaccinated you would not get sick and you would not give it to other people. They made this claim about transmission despite ZERO initial research from Pfizer on how their vaccine affects transmission of the virus once contracted. The government, knowing that no data had been collected about transmission, urged employers to implement vaccine mandates. Now why would that be? Why, when they know nothing about how one of the major vaccine manufacturer's vaccine affects transmission, would they encourage this? It makes me very angry to think they ran with this lie for so long. It tore apart friends and families. People lost their jobs. All because our overlords wanted to make more money off of a vaccine that quite frankly has turned out to be shit. Their moralizing of this issue (e.g., get vaccinated or you're literally killing random people you come into contact with) led to such profound divisiveness that I don't think we'll ever recover from. It's devastating. Sadly, the whole country getting vaccinated was never going to "end" the pandemic. It was always going to be something we were going to have to learn to adapt to, but it took a very long time for the government to admit this. Their entire response was abhorrent.

It was the biggest brainwashing experiment in history and it worked 😁

17 minutes ago, baddisease said:

idk if this is Long COVID but since I got COVID-19, I have had to catch my breath harder than usual.

How long has it been since you got sick? Its weird that the only symptom i dont have is being out of breath, but ive definitely heard lots of people do.

23 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

Absolutely incredible how the government (U.S., can't speak for other countries) repeatedly sold the vaccine as a some sort of magical force field at the beginning. Many top officials explicitly said if you got vaccinated you would not get sick and you would not give it to other people. They made this claim about transmission despite ZERO initial research from Pfizer on how their vaccine affects transmission of the virus once contracted. The government, knowing that no data had been collected about transmission, urged employers to implement vaccine mandates. Now why would that be? Why, when they know nothing about how one of the major vaccine manufacturer's vaccine affects transmission, would they encourage this? It makes me very angry to think they ran with this lie for so long. It tore apart friends and families. People lost their jobs. All because our overlords wanted to make more money off of a vaccine that quite frankly has turned out to be shit. Their moralizing of this issue (e.g., get vaccinated or you're literally killing random people you come into contact with) led to such profound divisiveness that I don't think we'll ever recover from. It's devastating. Sadly, the whole country getting vaccinated was never going to "end" the pandemic. It was always going to be something we were going to have to learn to adapt to, but it took a very long time for the government to admit this. Their entire response was abhorrent.

Not that I’m trying to start anything but do you have peer reviewed proof that the vaccines are useless? Or are you disagreeing with herd immunity? I’m a nurse epidemiologist at a respiratory clinic so I’m always curious to see some perspectives because we do get some unvaccinated people that have rough times. We see the worst of the worst 

sgopYhV.gif

25 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

I'm pro vax for everything but i definitely have seen how they have stretched and exaggerated the level of protection it gives us. My observations obviously arent fact... but its strange how everyone i know who was vaxxed got covid worse, including post-infection symptoms, than those who werent vaxxed. 

Im waiting for all the data to come out. They really need to do more surveys, for people who took longer to recover too, like myself. 

5 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

everyone i know who was vaxxed got covid worse

Hi, double vaxxed with no boosters

Can back this statement up. My stepdad who had no vax's was fine by day three, meanwhile on my day three I still could barely move because of the fibromyalgia like body pain.

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee