Kurac na Biciklu

Coronavirus: COVID-19

16 minutes ago, honey dew said:

It was the biggest brainwashing experiment in history and it worked 😁

It literally still IS the biggest brainwashing experiment.Β 

Β 

Worst timing ever for a pandemic. At a time of political unrest.

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

Β 

idk to my knowledgeΒ they've been saying the vaccine wouldn't stop the transmission completely, but stop people from dying of covid

I've been aware of that since the first dose. I got covid on december of 2020 and never got covid again since getting the vaccine and 2 boosters so

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

1 minute ago, pinkfuneral said:

one of the worst being intense whole-body itching that no doctor can figure out

Count me in.

Β 

I cannot get enough hydrocortisone cream right now. The front of my torso is literally covered in red welts from itching

1 minute ago, honey dew said:

Yes so trueΒ almost as if it was planned

we're so real.. perhaps as real asΒ bush being behind 9/11

banner.png

Β 

1 minute ago, BrokenBoy said:

I'm just glad I never got jabbed. My intuition told me something wasn't clean in the water. Thankfully, my family and friends all felt the same, so I didn't have to deal with scrutiny from the people closest to me.Β 

Β 

Part of me is glad I'm jabbed but part of me also wishes I didn't. I'm by no means anti vax, however the way my body reacted to the vaccine when I got it, both part a and part b, left me rather concerned.

banner.png

Β 

27 minutes ago, BrokenBoy said:

I'm just glad I never got jabbed. My intuition told me something wasn't clean in the water. Thankfully, my family and friends all felt the same, so I didn't have to deal with scrutiny from the people closest to me.Β 

Β 

I was the only one in my family who didn't get it and it was a huge issue, my grandparents still don't really talk to me anymore

Β 

I'm sure other people can relate to this: it was like for 2 years myΒ family and friends were just vessels for mass media and wereΒ constantly just recycling headlines and channeling every manipulative talking point. It was literally like the spongebobΒ movie

I never got vaxxed and only had covid once. Meanwhile, my bestie who’s a nurseΒ had all the shots including the boosters and has had covid 4 timesΒ so far. I know people in my family who have developed muscle disease and skin disorders after taking that poison.
Β 

But i guess it all worked out for the powers that be now they’re billions of dollars richer and more powerful. Stay woke.Β 
Β 

:true:

16 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

I never got vaxxed and only had covid once. Meanwhile, my bestie who’s a nurseΒ had all the shots including the boosters and has had covid 4 timesΒ so far. I know people in my family who have developed muscle disease and skin disorders after taking that poison.
Β 

But i guess it all worked out for the powers that be now they’re billions of dollars richer and more powerful. Stay woke.Β 
Β 

Bruh. If she’s aΒ nurseΒ she’s obviously more likely to get exposed to COVID.Β 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

On 10/19/2022 at 6:18 AM, Ultra Violet said:

Feels weird bumping this thread :ohno:Β but does anyone else think they have long covid, or that you did and recovered?

Β 

Β 

Β  Hide contents

Its been 7 weeks since i tested positive, and 6 weeks of headaches + brain fog. Now fatigue and muscle weakness is hitting me really hard. I can compare it to how id normally feel after a big strength workout, or a good mountain bike ride,Β except this is from just walking upΒ stairs...

Ive never felt so weak in my life from doing the bare minimum. I feel so useless even just admitting this.

(P.s. i got blood tests right before i got covid and everything was perfect)

Β 

Β 

don't know if it's long covid, but since a bad

Β infection I had in 2020 (when corona started) I'm fighting with asthmatic syndroms

2 hours ago, weinendersoldat said:

Hi, double vaxxed with no boosters

Β 

Can back this statement up. My stepdad who had no vax's was fine by day three, meanwhile on my day three I still could barely move because of the fibromyalgia like body pain.

Β 

Oh yeah, yet another thing they kept saying: "if youre vaxxed, plus with boosters, you wont get it as severe".

Thats worked for me with the regular flu (ive noticed several years in a row that whenΒ my partner gets the flu he is knocked out hard, but since i always get flu vaxxed, it feels like only a cold to me). ThisΒ has NOTΒ seemed the case with covid tho.

59 minutes ago, Mer said:

Bruh. If she’s aΒ nurseΒ she’s obviously more likely to get exposed to COVID.Β 

You would think with 4 doses and immunity that it would be harder to get tho… plus she wears a mask so apparently the masks ain’t worth sh*t eitherΒ 

Β 

4 hours ago, marryingkind said:

It’s pretty hard for me to understand american logic… it’s not about personal choice, it’s about we, as humans, taking vaccines so people don’t die.

it’s not about a personal choice like chosing which clothe to wear, it’s about not letting ppl dying bc they cannot breatheΒ 

you lost me at "it's not about personal choice"Β 

girl let my comment and this topic die nobody gives a fuck anymore, i never did and i never willΒ 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

34 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

Oh yeah, yet another thing they kept saying: "if youre vaxxed, plus with boosters, you wont get it as severe".

Thats worked for me with the regular flu (ive noticed several years in a row that whenΒ my partner gets the flu he is knocked out hard, but since i always get flu vaxxed, it feels like only a cold to me). ThisΒ has NOTΒ seemed the case with covid tho.

period period

banner.png

Β