Kurac na Biciklu

Coronavirus: COVID-19

1 hour ago, blackpalmtrees said:

I never got vaxxed and only had covid once. Meanwhile, my bestie who’s a nurse had all the shots including the boosters and has had covid 4 times so far. I know people in my family who have developed muscle disease and skin disorders after taking that poison.

But i guess it all worked out for the powers that be now they’re billions of dollars richer and more powerful. Stay woke. 

:true:

same, i'm not vaxxed and i only had it very mildly back in 2020, and im not even sure if it was covid lol

im not even gonna go into detail about this topic because i'll trigger so many people but ya'll know what im thinkin :makeup2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

5 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

How long has it been since you got sick? Its weird that the only symptom i dont have is being out of breath, but ive definitely heard lots of people do.

it was in July

giphy.gif

Vaccination is not only for oneself, but also to prevent the spread in general. I still believe in herd immunity. However, it's difficult that always new Corona variants are circulating and not every vaccine helps against every variant. Therefore, it's also important to refresh the vaccination regularly.

36 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

Vaccination is not only for oneself, but also to prevent the spread in general. I still believe in herd immunity. However, it's difficult that always new Corona variants are circulating and not every vaccine helps against every variant. Therefore, it's also important to refresh the vaccination regularly.

Agreed that its not only for yourself. Its just weird that this particular vaccine has barely made any difference to whether or not people get it & spread it on. The only thing that's genuinely helped has been social distancing, wearing masks, and lockdowns, etc- things that stop us coming into contact with the virus in the first place. The vax is just a backup that didnt seem to work very well at the rate things were progressing.

Yet even if this vax (i had 3 doses) is ever proven to have a negative effect on people's health, i wont regret getting it. It was the better choice at the time.

I think the misinformation came from specific countries (like the US from what I've read here) cause here in Spain the moment the first vaccine came out they made it clear that it would only stop severe disease but you could catch it and transmit it anyway... that's why no restrictions were lifted after long after everyone had their 2 vaccines and the transmission was lower.

It didn't make the virus go away quicker but it saved so many lives (specially cause hospitals were not as full as they were before the vaccine and everyone could be treated).

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, Mer said:

Taylor hate and now vaxx conspiracies. It's been a long, hard day. 

:air:

ot: sorry people are having bad reactions to a vaccine. idk i agree the media portrayed a thing where you probably won’t get as sick or whatever but we live in a capitalist society so you should’ve known it was a lie to get the slaves working again. don’t know what to tell you though….anyone with a brain knows people have different reactions to things. vaxxed, boosted, and boosted again with the omicron booster and i’m perfectly fine.

41 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I think the misinformation came from specific countries (like the US from what I've read here) cause here in Spain the moment the first vaccine came out they made it clear that it would only stop severe disease but you could catch it and transmit it anyway... that's why no restrictions were lifted after long after everyone had their 2 vaccines and the transmission was lower.

It didn't make the virus go away quicker but it saved so many lives (specially cause hospitals were not as full as they were before the vaccine and everyone could be treated).

Vaccination readiness in Spain was exemplary, I think they had managed the 80% for herd immunity. Here in Germany, only 5% were missing, which is why the Corona waves never really flattened.

56 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

this!!!!

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

58 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Exactly! In Germany it was said that you can still get Covid but less severely and that chronically ill people and elderly people would have milder symptoms. That's why it'd help to stop hospitals from overflowing as well as important surgeries from being postponed etc., and well, it did. That's a fact. It did indeed help.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

Exactly! I’m from Brazil and mostly people got vaccinated.

The number of deaths is close to 0 now.

Our hospitals are not as full as they were in the past, we see that a lot of people are not dying for covid anymore.

The situation here, thanks to our president, was SHIT. Like, people were dying so much that we had to create a lot of graveyards do bury their bodies.

Our president said it’s just a little flu and that he would not get vaccinated– than made his vaccination history secret for at least 100 years (i’m not kidding).

At least we have a great vaccine culture in here, so people got vaccinated anyway– but still, they love our president (that mocked people who died from this disease)

btw: I thought that mostly people knew that no vaccine would work 100%, bc 100% doesn’t exist in science. It reduces the chance of people dying and/or getting serious complications– like the need to use machines that help them breathe

27 minutes ago, marryingkind said:

Exactly! I’m from Brazil and mostly people got vaccinated.

The number of deaths is close to 0 now.

Our hospitals are not as full as they were in the past, we see that a lot of people are not dying for covid anymore.

The situation here, thanks to our president, was SHIT. Like, people were dying so much that we had to create a lot of graveyards do bury their bodies.

Our president said it’s just a little flu and that he would not get vaccinated– than made his vaccination history secret for at least 100 years (i’m not kidding).

At least we have a great vaccine culture in here, so people got vaccinated anyway– but still, they love our president (that mocked people who died from this disease)

btw: I thought that mostly people knew that no vaccine would work 100%, bc 100% doesn’t exist in science. It reduces the chance of people dying and/or getting serious complications– like the need to use machines that help them breathe

I'd just add the info that in our country at least 400k people died from not having access to the vaccine sooner 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

8 hours ago, honey dew said:

I was the only one in my family who didn't get it and it was a huge issue, my grandparents still don't really talk to me anymore

I'm sure other people can relate to this: it was like for 2 years my family and friends were just vessels for mass media and were constantly just recycling headlines and channeling every manipulative talking point. It was literally like the spongebob movie

Yep! And it’s funny because, the pressure for mass vaccination has seemingly completely died down. Major cities lifted vaccine mandates that were implanted just months later. It was all one big circus. 

11 hours ago, pinkfuneral said:

Their moralizing of this issue (e.g., get vaccinated or you're literally killing random people you come into contact with) led to such profound divisiveness that I don't think we'll ever recover from.

the fact that this debate had people GENUINELY BELIEVING that if somebody didn’t get vaccinated for covid-19 that they should be locked-up and thrown in jail until they decide to get the vaccine, that was so fucking ridiculous and honestly very concerning

i actually never got the vaccine because around the time it was new and largely discussed i was deep into my intense anxiety disorder and couldn’t leave the house, and now i just don’t know if there’s a point to it because it’s been so long and i feel like the attitude towards covid-19 is shifting (which i know is probably not a great reason not to do something) but i don’t necessarily believe it’s dangerous, i’m actually extremely pro-vax generally, like, i 100% believe that you should get your kids vaccinated for all the things you usually get vaccinated for, but the fact that people couldn’t even ask questions or be doubtful about this NEW vaccine without people completely shutting them down and attacking them for being ”anti-vaxxers” was really concerning to see and likely a symptom of everybody’s insatiable need to be “correct” instead of looking at certain subjects/issues with balance and common-sense instead of saying what everybody else was saying without any actual thought going into it, that’s not to say that people should go around spreading disinformation, but people should be allowed to ask questions, have doubts, and ultimately, make their own decisions regarding the vaccine

but i’d like to clarify that this does not mean i support baseless conspiracy theories surrounding the vaccine such as the government implanting microchips into people, that shit was dumb

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Some people are still trying to disrespect others for their beliefs about covid & the vaccine and girls that just is not alright….!

im not an “anti-vaxxer” but the whole pandemic and the rushed vaccines was fucking crazy.. don’t be rolling your eyes at ppl who think it’s some big conspiracy or have some outlandish (to you) beliefs about it bc think of it like this- 3 years ago if someone told you the world was about to face a global pandemic and people would be forced to stay inside their homes etc etc you wouldn’t have believed it!

and for what it’s worth I know a *lot* of people who have had lasting side effects from the covid vaccines— and didn’t Pfizer literally release a trove of documents that outlined hundreds of fucking *insane* reported side effects?

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

3 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

the fact that this debate had people GENUINELY BELIEVING that if somebody didn’t get vaccinated for covid-19 that they should be locked-up and thrown in jail until they decide to get the vaccine, that was so fucking ridiculous and honestly very concerning

i actually never got the vaccine because around the time it was new and largely discussed i was deep into my intense anxiety disorder and couldn’t leave the house, and now i just don’t know if there’s a point to it because it’s been so long and i feel like the attitude towards covid-19 is shifting (which i know is probably not a great reason not to do something) but i don’t necessarily believe it’s dangerous, i’m actually extremely pro-vax generally, like, i 100% believe that you should get your kids vaccinated for all the things you usually get vaccinated for, but the fact that people couldn’t even ask questions or be doubtful about this NEW vaccine without people completely shutting them down and attacking them for being ”anti-vaxxers” was really concerning to see and likely a symptom of everybody’s insatiable need to be “correct” instead of looking at certain subjects/issues with balance and common-sense instead of saying what everybody else was saying without any actual thought going into it, that’s not to say that people should go around spreading disinformation, but people should be allowed to ask questions, have doubts, and ultimately, make their own decisions regarding the vaccine

but i’d like to clarify that this does not mean i support baseless conspiracy theories surrounding the vaccine such as the government implanting microchips into people, that shit was dumb

Agree with everything here, and this obsessive need to be on the side of newly-minted politics of compassion and empathy was fueled by politicians and media alike, both of which constantly disparaged and vilified those who were doubtful about the vaccine. I think there was a complete breakdown of nuance during this time, wherein people resorted to ideological tribalism out of fear, which I can empathize with given the intensity and pervasiveness of the pandemic's effects. There was also political and social unrest that accelerated the divide in my opinion. Pro-vax as well and I totally understand why people would get the covid vaccine, especially if they have health issues that render them particularly vulnerable to severe illness, but the idea that you're inflicting disease and chaos upon the world by not getting vaccinated against covid was always more of a manipulative marketing tactic designed to increase uptake than it was a scientific reality

7 hours ago, honey dew said:

I don't get what's wrong with questioning the powers that be and the mainstream narrative, the world literally runs on organised crime and corruption why the Hail should we automatically believe what we're told

:dmd:

This!!! 

I didn't realize questioning the mainstream narrative, questioning the forces behind it, questioning the true intentions behind everything makes one a "antivax conspiracy theorist" :smokes3:

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

not vaxxed and never had covid.. maybe im just lucky?

Spoiler

and no i didnt have it and wasnt aware.. im a healthy person :whatever:

anyways seeing this thread made me vomit im so done with this never wish to see the word covid again