Kurac na Biciklu

Coronavirus: COVID-19

China has condemned a Fox News presenter's 'arrogance', 'prejudice' and 'ignorance' after he said Beijing should apologise over the coronavirus outbreak, which has killed more than 3,300 people worldwide.

Jesse Watters, who hosted an American talk show, made the comments half-jokingly as he said 'I'd like to just ask the Chinese for a formal apology'.

Other participants of the programme, called The Five, chuckled when the commentator launched the rant on Monday.

Mr Watters added: 'I expect a formal apology tomorrow. Doesn't matter if it comes from [President Jinping] Xi or the embassy.'

Most of the five-member panel laughed again.

When Mr Watters' co-host Dana Perino asked him 'what if the outbreak started here', he claimed there was a reason why the epidemic had started in China.

He said: 'Because they have these markets where they're eating raw bats and snakes.

'They are a [sic] very hungry people. The Chinese communist government cannot feed the people.

'And they are desperate. The food is uncooked. It's unsafe. That is why scientists believe that is where it originated from.'

He concluded: 'And according to The New York Times, Dana, the Chinese government has been very deceitful and deceptive in communicating the extent of the infections to the world.

'So, as I said, tomorrow I expect an apology.'

‐------------------------------------

Beijing did not respond to Mr Watters' demand on Tuesday. However, the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs today lashed out at the American presenter.

Zhao Lijian, a spokesperson from the Ministry, blasted the host's remarks as 'ridiculous' and 'laughable'.

'They completely exposed his arrogance, prejudice and ignorance towards China,' Mr Zhao said at a daily press briefing.

The spokesperson stressed that epidemic diseases were the common enemies of mankind and patients in all countries were victims.

He said: 'The World Health Organization has repeatedly stated that stigmatisation is more dangerous than the virus itself.

'At this time, individual people spread such illogical remarks, what are their motives?'

Mr Zhao added that there was no basis for China to formally apologise because there was no confirmed conclusion yet on the origin of the virus.

He argued: 'In 2009, the H1N1 influenza outbreak in the United States spread to more than 214 countries and regions. 'In that year alone, [it] caused at least 18,449 people to die.

Did anyone require the United States to apologise?' The spokesperson concluded by praising his country's preventative measures.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8078297/amp/China-blasts-Fox-News-host-said-Beijing-apologise-coronavirus-outbreak.html

Seriously some people are disgusting and deserve to be sent head first into the sun :rip:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Just read some bad news from about a minute ago...

Coronavirus: Northern Italy to 'quarantine 16 million people'

Italy is set to lock down at least 16 million people in the region of Lombardy and in 11 other provinces in the north and east of the country.

The mandatory quarantine will last until early April.
The dramatic escalation in the country's efforts to contain the new deadly coronavirus will close gyms, pools, museums and ski resorts.
Italy is Europe's worst-hit country and reported a steep rise in virus infections on Saturday.The new measures, which also apply to financial 
centre Milan and tourist hotspot Venice, could take effect as early as Sunday and will last until 3 April.

The death toll in Italy has passed 230, with officials reporting more than 50 deaths in 24 hours.
The number of confirmed cases jumped by more than 1,200 to 5,883 on Saturday.

More here from BBC NEWS ---->  https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-51787238

In other developments:

- A hotel used as a coronavirus quarantine facility in the Chinese city of Quanzhou collapsed

- South America records its first coronavirus death, as a 64-year-old man dies in Argentina

- Pope Francis is to deliver Sunday's Angelus Prayer by livestream to avoid the usual crowds forming

- A cruise ship with 3,533 passengers and crew is being held off the coast near San Francisco after 
21 people tested positive for the disease. All on board are being tested

- The US death toll rose to 19 as Washington state reported two more fatalities. 
The Governor of New York state Andrew Cuomo declared a state of emergency there as cases jumped from 44 on Friday to 76

- Egypt has confirmed 33 new cases on a cruise ship on the River Nile, taking the total number of people 
infected on board to 45. Officials say those affected are Egyptian and are not displaying symptoms

- In Saudi Arabia, access to the sacred Kaaba in Islam's holiest site Mecca remains blocked

- In Iran, 21 people are reported to have died as a result of coronavirus in the past day.

-Among other countries to report a rise in the total number of cases are: France (to 949); Germany (795); 
Spain (441); the UK (206); the Netherlands (188).

- New cases were announced in Colombia, Costa Rica, Malta, the Maldives and Paragua

"oh the livestream's almost on"

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

China has condemned a Fox News presenter's 'arrogance', 'prejudice' and 'ignorance' after he said Beijing should apologise over the coronavirus outbreak, which has killed more than 3,300 people worldwide.

Jesse Watters, who hosted an American talk show, made the comments half-jokingly as he said 'I'd like to just ask the Chinese for a formal apology'.

Other participants of the programme, called The Five, chuckled when the commentator launched the rant on Monday.

Mr Watters added: 'I expect a formal apology tomorrow. Doesn't matter if it comes from [President Jinping] Xi or the embassy.'

Most of the five-member panel laughed again.

When Mr Watters' co-host Dana Perino asked him 'what if the outbreak started here', he claimed there was a reason why the epidemic had started in China.

He said: 'Because they have these markets where they're eating raw bats and snakes.

'They are a [sic] very hungry people. The Chinese communist government cannot feed the people.

'And they are desperate. The food is uncooked. It's unsafe. That is why scientists believe that is where it originated from.'

He concluded: 'And according to The New York Times, Dana, the Chinese government has been very deceitful and deceptive in communicating the extent of the infections to the world.

'So, as I said, tomorrow I expect an apology.'

‐------------------------------------

Beijing did not respond to Mr Watters' demand on Tuesday. However, the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs today lashed out at the American presenter.

Zhao Lijian, a spokesperson from the Ministry, blasted the host's remarks as 'ridiculous' and 'laughable'.

'They completely exposed his arrogance, prejudice and ignorance towards China,' Mr Zhao said at a daily press briefing.

The spokesperson stressed that epidemic diseases were the common enemies of mankind and patients in all countries were victims.

He said: 'The World Health Organization has repeatedly stated that stigmatisation is more dangerous than the virus itself.

'At this time, individual people spread such illogical remarks, what are their motives?'

Mr Zhao added that there was no basis for China to formally apologise because there was no confirmed conclusion yet on the origin of the virus.

He argued: 'In 2009, the H1N1 influenza outbreak in the United States spread to more than 214 countries and regions. 'In that year alone, [it] caused at least 18,449 people to die.

Did anyone require the United States to apologise?' The spokesperson concluded by praising his country's preventative measures.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8078297/amp/China-blasts-Fox-News-host-said-Beijing-apologise-coronavirus-outbreak.html

Seriously some people are disgusting and deserve to be sent head first into the sun :rip:

jesse waters has always been a fucking nightmare of a person. proved his racism towards the chinese long before this:

https://youtu.be/rX8jZTN0CdU

https://youtu.be/CaeoDHIlx2U

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

Well, I got some bad news....

One minute ago, as I was watching my evening news on tv, ITALY has just declared a complete nationwide lockdown,

due to the ever increasing numbers of the virus contaminations.  :(    I really wanted to visit Italy this summer. Specially Pompeii.

- The BBC has just reported it also ---- https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-51810673

Also Global Stock-markets plunge dramaticly after a sharp fall in the oil price hits markets
already reeling from the Covid-19 Virus !! 

... Everyone go sell your stocks quick ! SELL ! SELL !  :P    Its chaotic outthere on Wall street!
Can someone please explain to me why I still pay the same $$$€€€ when I fill up my car with gasoline, if the oil
prices are coming down ?!  This is ridiculous !    :facepalm:

The lockdown lasts till april 3, you can still visit in August.

sooo im going to Paris on May 6 and my dad is saying its not worth being quarantined in a foreign country for a month like these cruise pasengers have been the last 2 months now. I ask my BF until when we have to cancel eevrything and get refunds and hes not budginf. he says unless they close the borders hes going and I dont think he gets the seriousness of it :facepalm:  for now imma keep  a close watch 

-my dad works for Stanley Black & Decker and they are already on level 2 alert with Chinese factories shut down. if it gets worse theyre legit not gonna let people in to their service centers (everything will be outside of the store) or ultimately close all the US service centers 

are we overreacting? I would say yes, but at the same time its so easy to spread things since we are so globalized and the U.S. literally sucks in controlling any disease, especially when some idiots with symptoms have gone to highly populated events and in public when they were supposed to be quarantined

Some old white woman on a cruise literally brought it to Puerto Rico (which the gov. was trying to deny until yesterday) and now theres chaos as usual lmaoooo truly the ghettoooooo

Many American universities are closing doors for the semester. I'm terrified about what will happen in mine will. My entire life is at school, across the country. I have zero social life at home, no friends, and I'm worried my depression will cause me to spiral if my school is discontinued.

I think that, given the point this issue has reached, it's safe to say that she cancelled the tour because of it. But other artists have done the same and have been honest about it, I don't get why would she lie or give the vague, blurry explanations she gave.

I think that, given the point this issue has reached, it's safe to say that she cancelled the tour because of it. But other artists have done the same and have been honest about it, I don't get why would she lie or give the vague, blurry explanations she gave.

She cancelled before any of this got really bad, though, so I think there's the possibility that she really did cancel due to her own illness/personal reasons.

I still think it'd be irresponsible for any of these upcoming festivals to go ahead, but that's obviously in the hands of the organisers. This virus can spread very fast; as I said on another thread, Italy went from 1k cases to 5k cases in a day, and now has over 10k. Therefore, the argument that [country] doesn't have many cases and is "safe" isn't a good one.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream