Kurac na Biciklu

Coronavirus: COVID-19

I agree.

People are getting desperate here in Europe, people want to go outside and enjoy the sun.

But revolution (RIOTS)  will start if politicians do not come up with a solution for the Pandemic and also treating the problem

with the economy. No country can survive with everything closed. People will riot and start wars.

I suggest we should do the same as what China is doing now. They are back to work and out of their houses, and their economy

has not stopped.  The virus is NOT gone away in China. They are still dying over there.

People need to wear a face-mask, keep clean and wash their hands, go to work and keep a safe distance from the other people

in the factories and other jobs..

You seem very informed. I'm surprised other people appear so... nonchalant. Not saying we should be freaking out either.

This is gonna be- i'm a bit confused. WTF are people in different states RALLYING TF FOR. Great u've chosen a cause u believe in, but RALLYING??? RALLYING ?? physical, groups of people? what kind of imbecilic -- - - - -  is there anyone from the other states that can confirm these? 

beyond ridiculous what kind of loopholed logic did they slip into  :whoopi:

UV/Honeymoon

This is gonna be- i'm a bit confused. WTF are people in different states RALLYING TF FOR. Great u've chosen a cause u believe in, but RALLYING??? RALLYING ?? physical, groups of people? what kind of imbecilic -- - - - -  is there anyone from the other states that can confirm these? 

beyond ridiculous what kind of loopholed logic did they slip into  :whoopi:

I'm from the town in S**th D*k*t* that homes the current Coronavirus hot spot in the US, and I can sadly confirm people are rallying against stay at home orders. Our governor is one of the few who refuses to declare a stay at home order, so our mayor tried to enforce one just for our city. People (a small group, but a group nonetheless) protested outside of city hall and now our mayor has suddenly changed their mind and will no longer seek to enforce a stay at home order. So basically, it's every man for himself in my state.

As you know, the country is still very conservative as a whole. That conservatism is 10x more intensified here in SD. People here see any kind of government order as aN iNfRinGeMeNt On ThEiR RiGhtS. People were calling our mayor a nazi, Hitler, etc. on local news pages when he was trying to enforce a SAH order. Yes, the same people who say "you can't call a white extremist a Nazi!!!" call a man asking people to do their part to stop the spread of a deadly virus Hitler. I wish I could help you understand these people, but I don't understand them myself.

This place is my home. It's the place that I grew up and have lived my whole life. It's where my family is. But the state is decades behind the rest of the country and this is just one example of feeling like I'm surrounded by people with completely opposite "values" as me. I'm toying with the idea of moving somewhere more progressive in the next 2 years.

Anyway, sorry for my ramble. I hope everyone is staying safe.

giphy-1.gif 

I'm from the town in S**th D*k*t* that homes the current Coronavirus hot spot in the US, and I can sadly confirm people are rallying against stay at home orders. Our governor is one of the few who refuses to declare a stay at home order, so our mayor tried to enforce one just for our city. People (a small group, but a group nonetheless) protested outside of city hall and now our mayor has suddenly changed their mind and will no longer seek to enforce a stay at home order. So basically, it's every man for himself in my state.

As you know, the country is still very conservative as a whole. That conservatism is 10x more intensified here in SD. People here see any kind of government order as aN iNfRinGeMeNt On ThEiR RiGhtS. People were calling our mayor a nazi, Hitler, etc. on local news pages when he was trying to enforce a SAH order. Yes, the same people who say "you can't call a white extremist a Nazi!!!" call a man asking people to do their part to stop the spread of a deadly virus Hitler. I wish I could help you understand these people, but I don't understand them myself.

This place is my home. It's the place that I grew up and have lived my whole life. It's where my family is. But the state is decades behind the rest of the country and this is just one example of feeling like I'm surrounded by people with completely opposite "values" as me. I'm toying with the idea of moving somewhere more progressive in the next 2 years.

Anyway, sorry for my ramble. I hope everyone is staying safe.

I live in ca and there were people rallying in huntington beach from what i heard on social media the other day. It's so frustrating.. like my god, LIVES are literally at stake, bc u can't control urself what is THAT.. 

I don't wanna get all political, but man I'm sorry that things are horrible there. I really can't relate bc of where I'm from but I can already imagine how infuriating it might be for u. They won't have much rights if they catch anything and end in the hospital like wtf does that need to be repeated over and over  :crying4: 

please be safe... people. whew people. this isn't the time to be reckless if ever..

UV/Honeymoon

The guy who owned/worked in my local shop died from it a few days ago, he was still working like 2 weeks ago when I was in talking to him about football he worked there on his own mostly dailly for decades, worked there when my dad was a kid and moved into the area with his parents, quite sad - me and my cousins as young kids would go there all the time when we got money to buy toys and stuff he always had in the window and when I went to school we would stand inside if it was raining or something when waiting for the bus to come.

My cousin also has it, she works in a hospital but is pretty much fine just had minor symptoms like a cold and is recoving at home.

The guy who owned/worked in my local shop died from it a few days ago, he was still working like 2 weeks ago when I was in talking to him about football he worked there on his own mostly dailly for decades, worked there when my dad was a kid and moved into the area with his parents, quite sad - me and my cousins as young kids would go there all the time when we got money to buy toys and stuff he always had in the window and when I went to school we would stand inside if it was raining or something when waiting for the bus to come.

My cousin also has it, she works in a hospital but is pretty much fine just had minor symptoms like a cold and is recoving at home.

omg. how old was he?

omg. how old was he?

I don't really know old but not that old maybe 70 he never seemed fragile or overweight or nothing like that though he was healthy looking, I was shocked to hear he died as nobody even knew he had it. The whole community know him as he worked there for so long probably over 40 years but nobody really knew that much about him as he was Asian and didn't live in the area. People found out from the shop next door which has also similar asians who have worked there basically forever, his family must have let them know and they are still open and told everyone. Theres a lot of flowers and cards and notes and stuff left outside his shop.

hey, so like. it's early morning here but I guess when the peeps read this. It's a new day. hope ya guys get to make some sweet memories out of it. be safe. n for the ones not doin so well. go call someone. who knows u guys might b on the same boat, and'll get to laugh about it together or something. 

UV/Honeymoon

Friends, guys and gals,   PLEASE DO NOT follow and do the previous posted latest news references.

1 - Clorox and Lysol can kill you.  - They are only good for cleaning the house and killing germs in your clothes and floors.

Do NOT inject it into you or drink it.

2 - The U.S.President also suggests hydroxychloroquine may protect against Covid-19.  - Researchers say there's NO evidence of that.
Recent tests on humans by doctors done on Covid-19 patients proved they get even worse. 
Also some people in the USA (and some parts of the world) have injected themselves with this "hydroxychloroquine" and have died.
Do not do this.

3 - Drinking Tonic-Soda-Water will NOT do anything to kill the virus either. It does have Quinine, but it does NOT kill the virus.
It ONLY tastes great with Gin + Tonic water, add some ice cubes and a cinnamon leaf for extra taste.

4 - The Sun and ultra-violet rays will not kill the virus.  You will only get a very bad sunburn with the sun, and probably get
 skin-cancer by exposing youself to large doses of ultra-violet rays.  -- https://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/radiation-exposure/uv-radiation.html  

READ THIS ... LEARN More 

List of unproven methods against COVID-19

--- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unproven_methods_against_COVID-19

-

I would like to ask people here... has the economy in your country been severely affected? Because where I come from some believe that ours is the only country that has it this bad. And that in the USA or Europe the citizens are barely affected (not losing their jobs at the same rate as us for example).

I would like to ask people here... has the economy in your country been severely affected? Because where I come from some believe that ours is the only country that has it this bad. And that in the USA or Europe the citizens are barely affected (not losing their jobs at the same rate as us for example).

yes, afaik it's pretty bad everywhere. where i live, unempolyment has increased exponentially (going from 10 000-20000 to 200 000 in two months, in a country of 10M), a lot of businesses are going bankrupt, and the prices of groceries have doubled, so it's quite bad. the government has a new plan for financial aid, but a lot of businesses don't qualify, and it came too late anyways, so it's technically worthless. 

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it