Lucas B.

Thirst for Life Is Beautiful Discussion

What if it her vocals were used for the trailer with cinematic instrumentation? Like Hypnotised by Years and Years for the ERDEM x H&M campaign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEANC3ipyws&app=desktop

Just a thought

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

What if it her vocals were used for the trailer with cinematic instrumentation? Like Hypnotised by Years and Years for the ERDEM x H&M campaign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEANC3ipyws&app=desktop

Just a thought

i forget exactly, but someone/ a site mentioned there's a full 3:26 version 

UV/Honeymoon

i remember this time when i had honeydelgrant in 2016 and lots of fanpages would call Lionsgate Customer Service, they told us they weren’t allowed to release anything LMAO

aight lets harass Interscope

@BenMawson do something coward

negAbhB.png

if people do have it then people BEST fucking leak that shit. I have been waiting YEARS. I remember when I was in highschool I ditched class to go watch the movie and I watched the entire credits thinking the song would play and it never did. there is not a day that goes by where I don’t think about life is beautiful. I genuinely believe that song could cure my depression, fix my life and make me rich and successful. That song is truly godly and that is the fucking TEA I don’t need to hear a WORD of slander I need all of you hoes to track that song down and make it leak ASAP.... this is truly life or death. Anyway, Amen’

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

if people do have it then people BEST fucking leak that shit. I have been waiting YEARS. I remember when I was in highschool I ditched class to go watch the movie and I watched the entire credits thinking the song would play and it never did. there is not a day that goes by where I don’t think about life is beautiful. I genuinely believe that song could cure my depression, fix my life and make me rich and successful. That song is truly godly and that is the fucking TEA I don’t need to hear a WORD of slander I need all of you hoes to track that song down and make it leak ASAP.... this is truly life or death. Anyway, Amen’

quarantine got yall going crazy

i mean im all for it leaking tho

just not this desperately

negAbhB.png

I NEED THIS IS MY LIFE FOR SATAN'S SAKE, SOMEONE LEAK IT ASAP.

I'M SURE SOME LEAKERS HAVE IT, BUT THESE BITCHES ARE SO SELFISH SO THEY DON'T RELEASE (PROBS BC THEY KNOW HOW THIRSTY WE'VE BEEN FOR THIS).

I JUST HOPE IT LEAKS THIS YEAR :( 

original.gif

How sure are we that anyone actually has this? I’m not trying to be smart but I’ve never heard of anyone having it, and nobody has as much as posted an LQ snippet or anything of it. I’m waiting for the day when a snippet of what we already have without the voices is posted, that’s when I’ll believe it

"Don’t forget me"