Lucas B.

Thirst for Life Is Beautiful Discussion

ladies... wtf are we going to do when this leaks? I feel like I’ve spent the last five years just wanting this song, what am I supposed to focus on now? This feels like the Y2K hysteria of the Lana fandom

There will be something. Roses was a song we never even heard before it leaked and had the same crave

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

Catch me still saying “it says here you’re 45 years old,,,,,, that’s correct” during the pre-chorus every listen

and she goes all nonchalant, "that's right" smiling at the cop, and he's so fucking confused like- the views I gave that vid

thought i heard  "happy birthday momma" while listening to the new snippet!! its ingrained ..

Justice has been.. served :xcry:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

A chapter in the Lana-verse has finally come to an end. The myth that was LIB is myth no more, but a reality. No more will you see Where is Life is Beautiful? in comment sections across the internet. As part of our brand as Lipsters it was almost cliché to ask for the song, and while most of us lost all hope for it ages ago we never thought we'd live to see her long awaited arrival. Sad to see that era go but happy she's here. Ah, thats history

R5sPD4M.jpg