Dua Lipa

Rarest item in your LDR collection?

1 hour ago, nothinggoldcanstay said:

I can honestly say that owning the 2009 Blurt magazine with her as Lizzy Grant is forever a sacred one in my collection. I saw someone on Twitter who owned THREE and I was like WTF.

quite a few of these are in circulation, but they always sell in the weirdest places. never like ebay or anything. i've seen them for sale before via social media it's still something i keep missing out on. i had the opportunity to buy one a few years ago and said no and i wish i had :rip: and i know exactly what account ur talking about, i love their collection.

there's a collectors thread on lanaboards for discussing your collection and you might enjoy, me and @Elle recently posted photos of our collection - you can post your own too! i'm currently working on a website that has all of lana's merch on it. it's not quite finished yet, but i'm posting updates on @yourolllikethunder on instagram.

if you want a little preview, here are some of the pages i've been working on (some of them still have placeholder / random images and it doesn't fully work so pls bare that in mind if you want to navigate the site). if you want to see this when it's finished, keep checking instagram!

TO ANYONE CLICKING, THIS SITE IS NOT OPTIMISED FOR MOBILE SO PLS ONLY USE IT IF UR ON DESKTOP

I have some merch from concerts but I doubt anything rare. I do have the Born to Die Paradise edition cd that is missing the bonus tracks. Still sealed although I can't locate it now. It's somewhere in my room. I don't know if that will become valuable or not.

23 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Lmao yes, they’re being sold for 80+ on discogs

:oic3: i'm talking about the limited edition digipack though, not the "deluxe" box set with the picture discs and photos

edit: nvm i'm misremembering, it's not even a digipack, it's like a slipcase (the foldout type you'd see for 2x vinyls, but it's a single CD) - that came with another slipcase that has the full tracklist including Flipside on the back, but that CD just has Flipside on it

rihKQ8M.gif

4 minutes ago, Skid Row Cherry Pie said:

:oic3: i'm talking about the limited edition digipack though, not the "deluxe" box set with the picture discs and photos

actually, the digipacks are surprisingly quite rare. any fnac exclusives from her first few eras are quite rare now.
edit too: would like to clarify i also mean the slipcover!

7 minutes ago, FredRed said:

I have some merch from concerts but I doubt anything rare. I do have the Born to Die Paradise edition cd that is missing the bonus tracks. Still sealed although I can't locate it now. It's somewhere in my room. I don't know if that will become valuable or not.

you say that but you never know. i recently got in a bidding war over an nfr era shirt from her west coast dates bc they sell so rarely, and it's literally not even been two years since that tour.

15 minutes ago, Skid Row Cherry Pie said:

edit: nvm i'm misremembering, it's not even a digipack, it's like a slipcase (the foldout type you'd see for 2x vinyls, but it's a single CD) - that came with another slipcase that has the full tracklist including Flipside on the back, but that CD just has Flipside on it

12 minutes ago, electra said:

actually, the digipacks are surprisingly quite rare. any fnac exclusives from her first few eras are quite rare now.
edit too: would like to clarify i also mean the slipcover!

Exactly what @electra said here. 
I knew what you meant, the cheapest one on discogs is being sold for 80-ish €

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Nothing super rare, but aside from an almost complete vinyl collection except for the 12" Blue Jeans picture disc and the Love/Lust For Life single FML I have the Paradise Tour programme, the FNAC-exclusive Ultraviolence CD with the Flipside bonus disc, and the glittery NFR cassette. Oh, and the coke necklace, which is probably my favourite merch item ever (not just from Lana, but in general).

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

31 minutes ago, electra said:

i'm currently working on a website that has all of lana's merch on it. it's not quite finished yet, but i'm posting updates on @yourolllikethunder on instagram.

Reveal hidden contents

if you want a little preview, here are some of the pages i've been working on (some of them still have placeholder / random images and it doesn't fully work so pls bare that in mind if you want to navigate the site). if you want to see this when it's finished, keep checking instagram!

TO ANYONE CLICKING, THIS SITE IS NOT OPTIMISED FOR MOBILE SO PLS ONLY USE IT IF UR ON DESKTOP

The website is looking really great tho, loved that logo 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

here's all of it...

CXSxXs8.jpg

BTD on vinyl and CD + DP single (i used to have the deluxe edition on CD as well - but i think i gave that to my dad who wanted to listen to lana in the car :toofunny:)

Paradise Edition on vinyl and CD + Paradise EP on vinyl

UV on vinyl and CD + FNAC slipcase(s)

HM on vinyl and CD

LFL on vinyl and CD

NFR! on vinyl (limited edition blue) and CD

i also have a shabby unofficial poster advertising the Stockholm date of the Paradise Tour lmao, and i did get this shirt after attending!

(i also have the surfer and chinatown tees from the surf shop debacle)

like i said, not much - but peep belladonna of sadness on laserdisc off to the side, that's a genuine rarity :rip:

edit: reminds me i still need to get violet on CD or vinyl, i only have the physical book

rihKQ8M.gif

18 minutes ago, sparklrtrailrheaven said:

aside from the Blurt mag and the near-mythical physical copies of aka + kill kill + sirens/ylm, is there anything else to collect pre-2010? 

omg has anyone ever run across the Keds she designed

I’ve wondered about those Keds too! Someone has to have tracked down a pair- @elle? @electra?

my own rarest item, idk, part of (LOL) the UV box set, red HM vinyl, UV UO version? I also have the pink NFR vinyl, Marfa mag (it’s still for sale but expensive af shipping outside of Europe),  LFL windbreaker, and HM boxset.

aOaIzH2.gif

9 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

I’ve wondered about those Keds too! Someone has to have tracked down a pair- @elle? @electra?

I’ve only seen evidence of one pair from that collection being sold, and it looks like a Lana fan got them. I continue to keep a look out for them, but they’re extremely hard to come by! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

we were talking about the keds the other day on my instagram stream. ive physically seen a pair resold once but that’s all, and it was a long time ago and the post no longer exists but it was the only real photo i ever saw. wish i had saved it.

the problem is these designs were made to order it would seem, or extremely rare amounts exist. and because no one knew who she was at the time i doubt people cared about the designer. i went onto the original site recently and the interface honestly looked similar to something like redbubble. a design is uploaded, it attaches itself to a profile and you can view more by that person. 

they retailed for $60. basically, i would presume anywhere between 0-50 of each design exist maximum. some of these designs may never have existed. we’ll never know. it’s been so long since they were released that most pairs would probably be too used or worn for people to have saved or realised what they were. 

a lot of die hard collectors have tried looking for them, but all fail. it’s just impossible to extremely unlikely mostly because there’s no way of knowing how many were manufactured. 

18 hours ago, sparklrtrailrheaven said:

aside from the Blurt mag and the near-mythical physical copies of aka + kill kill + sirens/ylm, is there anything else to collect pre-2010? 

omg has anyone ever run across the Keds she designed

amending this to add on any of Lizzy's modeling work for magazines and such -- has anyone found any of her Hollister ads etc. in the wild?

o4qjp4j.png

On 2/21/2021 at 4:30 PM, electra said:

quite a few of these are in circulation, but they always sell in the weirdest places. never like ebay or anything. i've seen them for sale before via social media it's still something i keep missing out on. i had the opportunity to buy one a few years ago and said no and i wish i had :rip: and i know exactly what account ur talking about, i love their collection.

there's a collectors thread on lanaboards for discussing your collection and you might enjoy, me and @Elle recently posted photos of our collection - you can post your own too! i'm currently working on a website that has all of lana's merch on it. it's not quite finished yet, but i'm posting updates on @yourolllikethunder on instagram.

Hide contents

This website looks AMAZING. 

On 2/21/2021 at 10:04 PM, LemonadeHeavens said:

:ahhney: i didn't even know that this was a magazine that you could purchase & own, which is funny because i knew there was a magazine article about her but i guess i never conceptualized the fact that this was an actual magazine that you could own... 

also, somewhat related, does anyone know the brand of the infamous floral dress? 

Image result for lana del rey keds

hey i found this dress from google lens lol and im 99% sure its from forever 21 loads of them sell on poshmark for some reason 

Baby-Girl-Congratulations-Glitter.gif