Dua Lipa

Rarest item in your LDR collection?

On 2/24/2021 at 6:33 AM, Downtown Baby Doll said:

I got the green lyric book last year. My collection is small, but the book is a cherished item of mine!

Same!
I don't have a very big collection of her stuff to be honest, but I treated myself when I bought that one. Also got the UV and NFR vinyls from UO even though I never listen to vinyls. 

I think my rarest items would be the serpent flask which I got during the Paradise tour and the Marfa Journal she was on the cover of/featured in - I just bought it off Depop and it was literally the only one on the internet. Honourable mention to the the Rosary Coke necklace and green lyric book (Bible). I’ve started posting all of my memorabilia on Instagram if anyone wants to see! @stargirlbiba 

Rarest item? I would say my green lyrics book, but only because she signed it for me. I wish I had the Paradise box set, even though it's not that rare per se. 

On 2/6/2020 at 5:28 PM, Miss Tropicana said:

There’s this signed Video Games vinyl being sold by her old label, Stranger Records. Available to buy on https://strangerrecords.bigcartel.com/product/lana-del-rey-video-games-7-pre-order . I believe it’s pretty rare? Don’t know how trustable they are

Ugh so upset I missed out on this!! I really want to collect all of her 7” inch singles from the BTD era but I can’t justify spending $100+ on a single. Hope they find more and restock. Just emailed them 

On 3/6/2021 at 6:47 PM, cherrycokes said:

Ugh so upset I missed out on this!! I really want to collect all of her 7” inch singles from the BTD era but I can’t justify spending $100+ on a single. Hope they find more and restock. Just emailed them 

I just found the video games picture disc and btd picture disc here http://www.koothoomi-records.com/lana-del-rey/vinyl.php for a great price and cheap shipping to the US. I did a lot of research and they seem pretty reliable. They have been selling records for over 10 years and they have good reviews. I just ordered both picture discs and if anyone wants to know an update I could dm them once mine arrive if you want to know my experience before placing an order! 

21 minutes ago, cherrycokes said:

I just found the video games picture disc and btd picture disc here http://www.koothoomi-records.com/lana-del-rey/vinyl.php for a great price and cheap shipping to the US. I did a lot of research and they seem pretty reliable. They have been selling records for over 10 years and they have good reviews. I just ordered both picture discs and if anyone wants to know an update I could dm them once mine arrive if you want to know my experience before placing an order! 

yes pls update me when you get them!! ive always wanted the btd picture disc

3 minutes ago, nothinggoldcanstay said:

I would be willing to exchange you the NYT Lana cover in return? Just let me know! Maybe post a pic on here!

i don't collect lana magazines (for the most part) so no exchange necessary! feel free to pm 

aOaIzH2.gif