Dua Lipa

Rarest item in your LDR collection?

I think my rarest piece of merchandise is the Born to Die serpent flask! I saw one go on eBay for $600 the other day and hadn't even seen it listed anywhere in ages. Additionally, I own pieces that are less hard to come by but still pricey on resale such as the Paradise boxset, heart-shaped coke rosary, & Zippo lighter. I'm so glad I was able to get all of those while they were still being sold for their initial price.

I also have three of her first magazine covers - Wonderland, Lovecat, and Intro! (I actually own every single magazine she's ever covered with a unique photoshoot for the cover, and also probably double that in magazines that have covered her with recycled photoshoots)

Then, of course, my plethora of vintage dresses she's worn... I would say probably out of all of them, her Coachella dress is probably the rarest vintage piece I've found. I've been searching for it since the day she wore it and I finally found the exact dress for sale the other week. I had known of the brand for a few years, but the exact style & print combo was a waiting game x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

On 2/5/2020 at 10:00 PM, Elle said:

I think my rarest piece of merchandise is the Born to Die serpent flask! I saw one go on eBay for $600 the other day and hadn't even seen it listed anywhere in ages. Additionally, I own pieces that are less hard to come by but still pricey on resale such as the Paradise boxset, heart-shaped coke rosary, & Zippo lighter. I'm so glad I was able to get all of those while they were still being sold for their initial price.

I also have three of her first magazine covers - Wonderland, Lovecat, and Intro! (I actually own every single magazine she's ever covered with a unique photoshoot for the cover, and also probably double that in magazines that have covered her with recycled photoshoots)

Then, of course, my plethora of vintage dresses she's worn... I would say probably out of all of them, her Coachella dress is probably the rarest vintage piece I've found. I've been searching for it since the day she wore it and I finally found the exact dress for sale the other week. I had known of the brand for a few years, but the exact style & print combo was a waiting game x

As interesting as these are... I think LDR's high school year book takes the cake as your rarest thing you've got  :hottie:

lilkimxchapelle.png

As interesting as these are... I think LDR's high school year book takes the cake as your rarest thing you've got  :hottie:

Okay that might be tea  :oic2:

49495103601_a21d2679ba_b.jpg

(ignore my grown out nails. I have an appointment to get them redone on Friday.)

There's a lot of treasures in this book I'll have to share, but out of everything, this page is my favourite. I know it's been around the Lanaverse for awhile and is nothing new to see, but while flipping through all of the senior pages, everyone had such long paragraphs except for Lana. All she offered was one line. It's so very "Lana" of her - but her simple one-line speaks more volumes than any of the other paragraphs. Even though it was a Jewel quote, it just shows how she can express the most sincere sentiments in the fewest of words x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I have a Lana fingernail clipping and a piece of her hair .... one day I plan on ....making a  LANA CLONE from that nail and hair string ! 

Nah, I am just joking.  :teehee:

All I have from her is, her great music. That to me is her greatest treasure.

-

The only things I collect are miniatures of cars... lol And CDs. From Lana I have all the albums (no rarities) and the Ultraviolence Box Set.

Oh... And my fiancée has the Honeymoon Box Set ( She just reminded me of it... And it was a gift I gave her :facepalm: )

giphy.gif

oof mine is the nfr urban outfitters vinyl i guess. or the surf shop black hoodie from the nfr era lmfao not really rare but the “rarest” i got

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

In terms of mags, I have some pretty rare stuff but not over the top, but my honeymoon CD signed where my name is literally misspelled by her has to take the cake. I wrote my name on my arm before meeting her and she still got it wrong lol. So a HM cd signed « Anne-Daphine » is the rarest Lana item I own

ZKcaooE.png

Okay that might be tea  :oic2:

49495103601_a21d2679ba_b.jpg

(ignore my grown out nails. I have an appointment to get them redone on Friday.)

There's a lot of treasures in this book I'll have to share, but out of everything, this page is my favourite. I know it's been around the Lanaverse for awhile and is nothing new to see, but while flipping through all of the senior pages, everyone had such long paragraphs except for Lana. All she offered was one line. It's so very "Lana" of her - but her simple one-line speaks more volumes than any of the other paragraphs. Even though it was a Jewel quote, it just shows how she can express the most sincere sentiments in the fewest of words x

58line.