Dua Lipa

Rarest item in your LDR collection?

i guess the rarest item would be either the pink nfr vinyl, the paradise box, or the love/lfl heart shaped vinyl.

or maybe the honeymoon cassette? nothing super hard to come by

if i wanna be particularly extra i can say my ldr lighter is more rare than most because it came from a special batch that was all scratched up :rip:

I have a super small LDR collection atm, so my rarest piece isn’t very rare — but I love it anyway :flutter: It’s the 2015 NME magazine she did, and I got it in a giveaway from the lovely @@annedauphine <3333

I have one of these from the Paradise tour that I never really see, mine is signed though

http://i.imgur.com/9DiZLni.jpg

I’ve always thought this was such an underrated and really gorgeous piece — you’re so lucky to have one!!

o4qjp4j.png

if elle and i got married we’d be an absolute powerhouse of lana del rey SHITE

This absolute tea.......

Well hey bb I’m single & wont make u sign a prenup ;)

Talk Ameri-Lana to me x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

does a piece of the love poster count?  and oh wait shit no. it's the pink vinyl.  :kiss:

By "pink vinyl" are you referring to the Urban Outfitters version? Is there another pink version available?

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

I dont have anything, the only things i deeply truly want are the coke necklace and serpant flask, but they're gone from the face of the earth:( oh well

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

There’s this signed Video Games vinyl being sold by her old label, Stranger Records. Available to buy on https://strangerrecords.bigcartel.com/product/lana-del-rey-video-games-7-pre-order . I believe it’s pretty rare? Don’t know how trustable they are

[jpg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhVyKWcVQAEHBMJ.jpg[/jpg]

@@Elle Have you seen this!?!?!? It's 100 canadian.. is it worth is  :defeated:

lilkimxchapelle.png

I used to have a lot more, but now I have the Paradise and Ultraviolence box sets. I also found the white dress she wore in the Ride video in a bulk bin at Goodwill  :facepalm: I also have AKA CDs from a few years ago that trayertrash was talking about. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.