Dua Lipa

Rarest item in your LDR collection?

There’s this signed Video Games vinyl being sold by her old label, Stranger Records. Available to buy on https://strangerrecords.bigcartel.com/product/lana-del-rey-video-games-7-pre-order . I believe it’s pretty rare? Don’t know how trustable they are

the description though 'Just Found In The Warehouse' also unsigned. https://strangerrecords.bigcartel.com/product/lana-del-rey-video-games-7

According to Discogs only 1500 of the 7" picture disc were made and 100 of those were signed. Stranger records says they found 25 of the signed ones in the warehouse. 

https://www.discogs.com/Lana-Del-Rey-Video-Games-Blue-Jeans/release/3170242

the description though 'Just Found In The Warehouse' also unsigned. https://strangerrecords.bigcartel.com/product/lana-del-rey-video-games-7

i have the flask, the OG lyric book, both lighters and necklace lmao. i managed to get the flask during quarantine and it was the most exciting thing that ever happened.

i have a guitar signed by her and a copy of great gatsby from her old shows. it’s a nice variety but at this point i have so much shit it’s. a nightmare.

On 2/5/2020 at 9:24 PM, Elle said:

Okay that might be tea  :oic2:

49495103601_a21d2679ba_b.jpg

(ignore my grown out nails. I have an appointment to get them redone on Friday.)

There's a lot of treasures in this book I'll have to share, but out of everything, this page is my favourite. I know it's been around the Lanaverse for awhile and is nothing new to see, but while flipping through all of the senior pages, everyone had such long paragraphs except for Lana. All she offered was one line. It's so very "Lana" of her - but her simple one-line speaks more volumes than any of the other paragraphs. Even though it was a Jewel quote, it just shows how she can express the most sincere sentiments in the fewest of words x

So great. I love how the others absolutely went off with essays about people in their lives etc., and then there's Lana's vague lil haiku-sized quote ? Gotta love her.

I've said this before, but I have the German release of Dark Paradise as a physical single - which I don't think is exactly rare, but it's the best I've got :toofunny:

is the FNAC limited edition of Ultraviolence anything special these days? it's cool to have Flipside in a slipcase on its own CD, i guess...

rihKQ8M.gif

1 hour ago, nothinggoldcanstay said:

I can honestly say that owning the 2009 Blurt magazine with her as Lizzy Grant is forever a sacred one in my collection. I saw someone on Twitter who owned THREE and I was like WTF.

EXTREMELY jealous of this omfg

o4qjp4j.png

1 hour ago, nothinggoldcanstay said:

I can honestly say that owning the 2009 Blurt magazine with her as Lizzy Grant is forever a sacred one in my collection. I saw someone on Twitter who owned THREE and I was like WTF.

:ahhney: i didn't even know that this was a magazine that you could purchase & own, which is funny because i knew there was a magazine article about her but i guess i never conceptualized the fact that this was an actual magazine that you could own... 

also, somewhat related, does anyone know the brand of the infamous floral dress? 

Image result for lana del rey keds

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

42 minutes ago, Skid Row Cherry Pie said:

I've said this before, but I have the German release of Dark Paradise as a physical single - which I don't think is exactly rare, but it's the best I've got :toofunny:

is the FNAC limited edition of Ultraviolence anything special these days? it's cool to have Flipside in a slipcase on its own CD, i guess...

Lmao yes, they’re being sold for 80+ on discogs

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif