Elle

Lana cancels EU/UK Leg of the Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour

Do you think maybe she's physically ok but maybe emotionally struggling from the break up and doesn't feel like she can tour? I'm not tryna be mean or anything as this is a valid reason if true, but I wonder if using physical illness as an excuse might've felt a bit easier or more a legitimate reason. Again, no judgement I've cancelled and pulled out of events when I'm feeling too sad so I get it if so.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Do you think maybe she's physically ok but maybe emotionally struggling from the break up and doesn't feel like she can tour? I'm not tryna be mean or anything as this is a valid reason if true, but I wonder if using physical illness as an excuse might've felt a bit easier or more a legitimate reason. Again, no judgement I've cancelled and pulled out of events when I'm feeling too sad so I get it if so.

Interesting theory but 4 weeks is a heck of a long time to get over a breakup no? I've never been heartbroken though. But maybe it's a combination of the two. Damn I love her I just hope she's alright 

ZKcaooE.png

Someone else has thrown this thought out there, but I really don't think she would cancel an entire leg of tour just over a breakup. Remember when she played Glastonbury the day after one of her best friends died? Given she looked miserable the entire time, but she still did it.

Also, I don't think they actually broke up - I know the deleted picture is throwing everyone off, but there's still another picture up. & she's still interacting with him on social media, liking his Instagram posts and all x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Interesting theory but 4 weeks is a heck of a long time to get over a breakup no? I've never been heartbroken though. But maybe it's a combination of the two. Damn I love her I just hope she's alright 

It took me about 2 years to get over my last break up  :poordat: depression really be that way sometimes

Someone else has thrown this thought out there, but I really don't think she would cancel an entire leg of tour just over a breakup. Remember when she played Glastonbury the day after one of her best friends died? Given she looked miserable the entire time, but she still did it.

Also, I don't think they broke up - I know the deleted picture is throwing everyone off, but there's still another picture up. & she's still interacting with him on social media, liking his Instagram posts and all x

That's true I forgot about Glastonbury... 

The breakup theorising may just be wishful thinking on my part  :creep:

It took me about 2 years to get over my last break up   :poordat: depression really be that way sometimes

7+ months and I still cry every day like it's the first! Feel that x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

7+ months and I still cry every day like it's the first! Feel that x

I know it's a bit of a meaningless sentiment but I promise it gets better and you'll get through this tunnel of hell

Ngl I’m kinda happy, I wasn’t looking forward to the show....

666 posts... it checks out

Also, I don't think they actually broke up - I know the deleted picture is throwing everyone off, but there's still another picture up. & she's still interacting with him on social media, liking his Instagram posts and all x

Yes, not to derail this thread, but there's a good reason why that photo was deleted and I'll post about it soon in the IG thread.

Anyway, we can only speculate as to what it is, but my first thought is maybe something like glandular fever? That can take ages to clear up.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Yes, not to derail this thread, but there's a good reason why that photo was deleted and I'll post about it soon in the IG thread.

Anyway, we can only speculate as to what it is, but my first thought is maybe something like glandular fever? That can take ages to clear up.

What I'm getting from this post is that Sean gave Lana Mono

Lana cancelled her entire UV promo (except for Glastonbury) in 2014 after her break up with Barry causing the album to tank and flop.

Canceled David Letterman appearance during release week and canned UV official video. A mess.

Thankfully we’re out of the album release cycle this time.