Elle

Lana cancels EU/UK Leg of the Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour

i am devastated, we were gonna see her in Berlin, we booked a flight, accomodation, etc... i was so excited.

i know i am delusional af for asking, but are there any info about rescheduling the shows or something? or do you think there will be? is that a possibility?

:flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop:

:toofloppy:

It's with regret that Lana Del Rey today announces that she has been forced to [/size]

cancel her entire upcoming EU/UK tour due to illness. [/size]

Speaking on the news, Lana Del Rey says: " Sorry to let everyone down so last [/size]

minute but this illness has taken me by surprise and have totally lost my [/size]

singing voice. Dr has advised 4 weeks off for the moment. I hate to let [/size]

everyone down but I need to get well. Love Lana" [/size]

Best regards, [/size]

See Tickets Customer Services[/size]

So it's the same statement but an email from the ticket distributor [/size]

And just got another email that the show isn't rescheduled but a refund will be made.

Sorry. :(

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Disappointed for you fans who had tickets. (I didn't as I had a holiday booked) I just had Madonna cancel my night and it's gutting.

Wow, this is extremely sad. Especially considering the little hope I had to see if she changed the setlist or anything. Now I doubt she's been rehearsing. I really do hope it's just the flu, and I wish her a quick and nice recovery. It would seriously damage my good mood this year if she canceled my date... 

I'm sorry for everyone who was going to see her, especially those who were supposed to attend the Amsterdam show.

Damn, being a Lana fan can be so tough.

i am devastated, we were gonna see her in Berlin, we booked a flight, accomodation, etc... i was so excited. 

i know i am delusional af for asking, but are there any info about rescheduling the shows or something? or do you think there will be? is that a possibility?

:flop:  :flop:  :flop:  :flop:  :flop:  

:toofloppy:

I think she might as some point, but isn't she pretty much fully booked until July or something right now? So maybe not for awhile ...

I feel like she will post something tomorrow so she might say something about rescheduling.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

7+ months and I still cry every day like it's the first! Feel that x

Lmao, I feel you. 8 months for me and keep working on an album entirely about him :rip:

I feel like she will post something tomorrow so she might say something about rescheduling.

Given that it seems there'll be refunds, I doubt it... but it would honestly be the best to reschedule.

Weren’t Alex and Ashley already in Europe? I think someone mentioned that the other day. I haven’t checked their IG that much lately...

When are you seeing her Clampi? I very much hope that date is still nice and safe.

Ngl I’m kinda happy, I wasn’t looking forward to the show....

Honestly same I'm kinda relieved to get a refund for the two tickets I bought cuz I'm lowkey broke rn. This is f*cking amazing news actually  :xgiggle:   

I don't want to be insensitive but, if you're a public figure, a millionaire and live in Los Angeles, aren't you like able to have the very best doctors in the world, with the most high quality medication etc etc? Damn. I hope it's only the flu!! :(

Maybe, but like ... she's been hanging out with her friends, including Jen, who is preggo, and like ... would you do that if you had the flu?

Unless she's just come down with it, but she was out as recently as yesterday in Beverly Hills. So it seems odd that she'd need four weeks off when nobody can have any idea how severe it'll be, etc.

Morning sickness :troll:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

When are you seeing her Clampi? I very much hope that date is still nice and safe.

In my dreams. :blush3: I never bought a ticket this time, I felt that I shouldn’t when I don’t have a job. At first I felt sad because I wanted to go, but then I saw that her set list is pretty much the same and thought that I wouldn’t miss much anyway. :um3:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

In my dreams. :blush3: I never bought a ticket this time, I felt that I shouldn’t when I don’t have a job. At first I felt sad because I wanted to go, but then I saw that her set list is pretty much the same and thought that I wouldn’t miss much anyway. :um3:

Omg :O

Well, I honestly would never miss a Lana show even if she comes with a bad setlist or a bad album. The idea of missing a chance when you never know if it's the last time is crazy. Luckily though I have a job so it's okay. :/ I hope you see her next time with an amazing setlist.

I really really really really hope she changes the setlist at least slightly. I mean, I will still love to see her, I will cry my eyes out, this is my favorite record, but still... I don't want to see the same Cherry performance. I loved it for the LATTM, but not for this tour??? God.

stop this is so sad, i feel awful for everyone who has been waiting months to see her. I really really hope that her health prroblem isn't vape related because that's just so avoidable but maybe it would also make her want to quit for real, idk.

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Meh I was on my way to a pretty heavy appointment when I got the news

I was gonna see her in Amsterdam.. so this kinda really takes away some light in this week. But if she’s sick, she’s sick I guess

I already had a gut feeling things weren’t going as planned but maybe because she hadn’t officially started anything it was hard to feel like she was actually gonna be there in 2 days

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too