Elle

Lana cancels EU/UK Leg of the Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour

stop this is so sad, i feel awful for everyone who has been waiting months to see her. I really really hope that her health prroblem isn't vape related because that's just so avoidable but maybe it would also make her want to quit for real, idk.

if they were a good Doc they would most likely tell her to stop vaping at least these weeks. I hope she takes it seriously.

In my stance of just totally freaking out and being overly concerned, I remembered, isn't the first sign of the corona virus a dry throat? Probably %.005 chance that's what it is, but a million thoughts are just running through my brain right now and I'm really really worried about her. Just the fact she's seemed sick for about a month now and they're advising her 4 weeks of rest.. is a lot x

I really doubt a millionaire in Hollywood or wherever she lives contracted coronavirus lol

Omg :O

Well, I honestly would never miss a Lana show even if she comes with a bad setlist or a bad album. The idea of missing a chance when you never know if it's the last time is crazy. Luckily though I have a job so it's okay. :/ I hope you see her next time with an amazing setlist.

I really really really really hope she changes the setlist at least slightly. I mean, I will still love to see her, I will cry my eyes out, this is my favorite record, but still... I don't want to see the same Cherry performance. I loved it for the LATTM, but not for this tour??? God.

I get your point. But I’m just not that excited to pay more money for a similar show I’ve already seen twice, especially when I don’t have a big income. (But I’d probably think differently if she would play one night in my country on this tour - flights and accommodation overseas cost a lot of money too, money I would feel bad for spending) I try to buy myself as few things as possible lol, there’s stuff I really want but I keep waiting until later. I couldn’t stop myself from buying Tame Impala’s album yesterday though. :defeated:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I feel bad for those seeing her in Amsterdam tomorrow because this is such late notice, but her health has to come first and I hope she has a speedy recovery from whatever's affecting her. It's a shame she's had to cancel because this era has been so critically acclaimed it would've been nice to see it end as it was intended.

I feel like she will post something tomorrow so she might say something about rescheduling.

i hope she does... maybe they haven't had the time to arrange stuff as this was such an unexpected thing to happen? idk, hopefully she will post something that will clarify everything.

Given that it seems there'll be refunds, I doubt it... but it would honestly be the best to reschedule.

that doesn't neccessarily mean it won't be rescheduled, refunds are usually offered when a concert date changes as the new date might not work for everybody.

but who knows... anyway i'll wait til tomorrow to make the decision to cancel stuff...we might get some more info, and i will hopefully calm down a bit.

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

i hope she gets better i honestly didnt realise how selfish i sounded until i posted it ): i hope she stops vaping too her voice is so beautiful and unique

that doesn't neccessarily mean it won't be rescheduled, refunds are usually offered when a concert date changes as the new date might not work for everybody.

ohh you're right!

I get your point. But I’m just not that excited to pay more money for a similar show I’ve already seen twice, especially when I don’t have a big income. (But I’d probably think differently if she would play one night in my country on this tour - flights and accommodation overseas cost a lot of money too, money I would feel bad for spending) I try to buy myself as few things as possible lol, there’s stuff I really want but I keep waiting until later. I couldn’t stop myself from buying Tame Impala’s album yesterday though. :defeated:

there's stuff i want to buy - but i'll just let them live :defeated:

My condolences to all those who were going to see her. Hope she gets better soon. Could easily be the flu. You can be sick for over a week and then have a cough and congestion for 10 days beyond that. It's flu season and she kisses every person that smiles at her! Add this to the Lana scrapbook.

maybe this disrespectful to assume, but maybe she is afraid of going to europe? 2 days ago a person died from coronavirus, so they are pretty much freaking out right now. it is not that the virus is deathly but... one must be cautious. i mean i'm not saying she is not sick. i think she's sick and it is psychosomatic, maybe she was afraid of going and stress made her sick. and maybe this plus everything with Sean made it worse.

this pic says there are 47 coronavirus cases in total 
Germany 16
France 12

United Kingdom 9

MUN-Coranavirus-europa.jpg

or yeah maybe it is the fucking vape 

giphy.gif?cid=790b761189bde2b52e363d86ba

tumblr_pdttwcdZss1v75vie_500.png

I doubt it’s the corona virus that’s making her cancel the leg. From what I’ve heard, it gives you a fever and is overall pretty annoying to have but shouldn’t be a huge risk for people who aren’t suffering from other diseases simultaneously? Of course you should be careful and take precautions to not get sick, but... Hm, I don’t think the virus is the reason behind the canceled shows. If it would be, she wouldn’t be very safe in the US too, don’t they have corona patients there too? What about California?

Nah, I believe she’s having problems with her voice.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

okay yeah i'm fully gutted.... i was so looking forward to this and it was kinda the only thing that was keeping me going thru all the bullshit lmao so this is devastating news  :poordat:  i mean nobody should pin their joy on a concert lmao so that's my own fault but yeah i'm heartbroken

i hope lana's okay! i'm sure she probably is ill, so i really hope she gets better soon! i think it's also important to note that mental stress can often give you physical stress as well, so any pre-existing health issues (such as the flu, like many are suggesting she might have) can be made soooo much worse if you're going thru stress or emotional turmoil. we don't know if she broke up with sean (that's purely speculation - or wishful thinking lol) but if that is the case, i can see how that would intensify physical illness and make it worse. hope she has a speedy recovery and i definitely hope this isn't anything too serious!

that being said - selfish mode activated - i'm so so sad about this lol. the tickets i bought cost me half my month's wages way back in august but even with that being the case i've been so hyped ever since. it's been 7 years since i last saw her live and now i stan harder than ever so this would've been such a big moment for me and my bestie lol so the fact that it's fully cancelled without even rescheduling is just....  :icant: plus i booked a hotel and it's non-refundable  :rollin: lord give me strength

i think once my money is refunded i'll just put it straight into my savings and only take it out if lana does end up rescheduling lmao

anyways, selfish moment over, i do hope she's okay!! i'm gonna be so sad at work today hahah

Wq9zHLl.jpg

I had two tickets to see her tomorrow. Would've been my first time seeing her/live since stanning since late 2012. It's so sad but these things unfortunately happen. 

My heart goes out to everyone who was going to see her this leg. Especially the people who are flying + got hotels. I hope you can still sight see etc. 

And let's hope we can all see Lana at a concert some time again when we are able to (and if she does concerts). <3 

but hope this a dangerous thing right Miss Lana?  :yesnod:

source.gif source.gif