Elle

Lana cancels EU/UK Leg of the Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour

I for one am a partisan of the preggo theory

Yeah the only part that doesn't add up to me is that Seany is seemingly going about his business, and isn't in California (and she clearly is/was, at least until the day before the tour was supposed to begin).

Obviously, there are lots of variables, but if your girlfriend was newly pregnant and/or in rehab then you'd think you'd want to be nearby?

Can she, or one of her managers, just fucking say something? We know for a fact people associated with her read this board.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

She's been lip syncing to the back track vocal recordings for her NFR tour. She only sang live completely when she was doing a duet with another person. She would mumble something here and there. Sing pieces here or there. Eat a peach and throw it to the audience. Take requests, forget the lyrics and Win would help her with the lyrics. It was a sad state of affairs for this tour. Embarrassing and very very sad. 

She shouldn't be on stage again until she back to performing like she use (2012-2016). 

She is playbacking the chords on a lot of songs

oh gosh  :icant: the way she straight up lip syncs i cant.....

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Being pregnant doesn’t prevent you from singing, so that isn’t it. That has nothing to do with your vocal chords. She might be in rehab and might be why she had to cancel, but that’s doesn’t make sense either because we noticed she sounded hoarse a week or two ago.

Guys.... you’re all letting this get to your heads like make it make sense

does anyone know (aside from Adele) if this type of sickness has happened to any big singers - to where they had to cancel 8 shows. I mean im sure if she follows the doctors orders she will be fine, but what if she doesn't regain her voice?

This has happened to plenty singers. Marilyn Manson cancelled parts of his tour because either he had to go to rehab or he was sick, i’m not even sure what was true about that. Elton John has pneumonia and had to stop his show recently, crying as he left the stage. It happens to the best of them, they have to retain their health to be able to put on a great show and hopefully, sell more tickets next time. It’s all a business move. It would be a better outcome to cancel, both on her throat and future tours, than to show up and sing awful.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Someone on Reddit said the venue knew on Monday ....

https://t.co/z496GGFT2v?amp=1

Valentine's Weekend: hanging out with her girlfriends and her brother, posting pics. Monday: cancels entire tour due to "sickness"? :hdu: I was mostly kidding on the Insta thread about it being Sean-related relationship drama, but... conspiracy theory growing.  :O

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

Valentine's Weekend: hanging out with her girlfriends and her brother, posting pics. Monday: cancels entire tour due to "sickness"? :hdu: I was mostly kidding on the Insta thread about it being Sean-related relationship drama, but... conspiracy theory growing. :O

Something tells me that her problem is more "emotional" than physical (Although one thing leads to another).

Maybe she needs time to reorganize her emotions (What would be absolutely normal after a breakup - Even though the relationship only lasted a few months).

Each person reacts to certain situations in different ways.

I don't rule out this hypothesis...

giphy.gif

I’m not even saying it’s the possible Sean breakup, but if it’s true I think he meant a lot to her. She didn’t post much about boyfriends on Instagram but she posted him quite a bit and she’s also getting older. I think she wants a family so maybe she thought things were serious with him and if they broke up then it could be taking a big emotional on her. Please don’t come for me, it’s just a thought I had. She probably is sick, but anything is possible.

I’m not even saying it’s the possible Sean breakup, but if it’s true I think he meant a lot to her. She didn’t post much about boyfriends on Instagram but she posted him quite a bit and she’s also getting older. I think she wants a family so maybe she thought things were serious with him and if they broke up then it could be taking a big emotional on her. Please don’t come for me, it’s just a thought I had. She probably is sick, but anything is possible.

Yeah, especially with the whole "i'm keeping what I've got" "I'm in it for the long run" schtick. I truly can't see what she sees in him but it would make sense if she was really upset because of a breakup. She's not the luckiest in love.

locals only

Yeah, especially with the whole "i'm keeping what I've got" "I'm in it for the long run" schtick. I truly can't see what she sees in him but it would make sense if she was really upset because of a breakup. She's not the luckiest in love.

Exactly. I’ve read a lot of comments about the situation, not all on here, but just in general and people are like “she would do that over a breakup with a guy she’s been seeing for a few months” but I think she might in this case if it’s true.

Lana cancelling her Paris concert for February 23rd the day I'm going to NYC for two weeks... I know this is absolutely horrible for all the people that were supposed to go but I take it as a sign of God... I really wasn't meant to go to this concert

my birthday is feb 24 and i was gonna fly from chicago to see ha in paris (23) and london (25) with my close friend there but ended up not being able to budget for it. CHILE :awk:

Maybe she just... doesn't want to tour the album anymore. Using illness is a cop out, but some of y'all want her entire medical history from the last month and it's a bit over the top

BzhmW.png

Maybe she just... doesn't want to tour the album anymore. Using illness is a cop out, but some of y'all want her entire medical history from the last month and it's a bit over the top

she can't plan the shows and not be held accountable for cancelling on hundreds of thousands of fans  :rip:

fans paid alot of money, so in my opinion are owed a little more than a couple of sentences from ticketmaster

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Exactly. I’ve read a lot of comments about the situation, not all on here, but just in general and people are like “she would do that over a breakup with a guy she’s been seeing for a few months” but I think she might in this case if it’s true.

Agreed. I don't think you can really compare with relationships when she was younger--not that she isn't young, obv, but in your 30s, if you want the whole "kid and two cats in the yard" thing, there can be more of a sense of urgency. A lot of people on here have commented that she seemed to be quick to get serious about Sean, likely for those reasons. A fling in your 20s vs. a relationship for the same length of time but you're looking to settle down...it's a bigger blow if it doesn't work out. So I don't think we can go by how she acted after other breakups (except Barrie, who she was serious about).

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

I was so excited when I booked my tickets to see finally see Lana. But I had this funny feeling that I wouldn’t see her. I don’t know if that feeling was just me or if it was from Lana’s vibe recently.

I highly highly doubt that lol. They wouldn't let her cancel a whole leg of the tour of she just didn't feel like doing it. Too many people have too many financial stakes for it to be her sole decision.

locals only