Elle

Lana cancels EU/UK Leg of the Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour

Wait, so she broke up with the cop? Is this legit or are we just speculating, ladies?

I am just speculating as I have read many comments many different places about it being possible. I mean he’s in Oklahoma rn and if she’s super sick then I’m surprised he isn’t with her. Especially since they seem to spend so much time together, etc. the whole thing just seems too weird. But I was bringing it up bc a lot of people seem to think she wouldn’t cancel a tour bc of a break up, but I think she would if it was a serious relationship.

So I honestly think she has coronavirus and is keeping it on the down low,. Well no shit she can’t be like “aw ya I have corona guys sorry » won’t be good for her career.

Idk I think she does cause corona starts off with pneumonia as main symptom so would make sense why she can’t sing

tenor.gif

I know Lana lies a lot but I don't think she would lie to the extent of cancelling an entire leg of a tour... with the specific excuse of her voice being gone. Maybe there are other factors at play emotionally but I personally don't doubt that she is sick. I hope she feels better soon. The fact that her singing voice is just gone for now is a bit worrisome.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Just going to leave this here. 

A few days ago, Elton John (72 years old - in the buisness for over 50 years) was performing on stage with pneumonia. Pneu - fucking - monia. 

In the middle of the show, medical team jumped on stage, took his blood pressure and helped him. All this happening on stage in front off 100,000 people. 

He turned around on his piano and went back to playing. 

Sadly, Elton lost his voice entirely a few songs later and had to leave the stage. He was sobbing because he wanted to continue the show for his fans but he couldn't. Elton adores his fans.

That very night he went on instagram and left a heartfelt message apologizing to his fans. 

I'm all for Lana not touring until she is back to the way she use to be on stage back in 2012-2015, but the LEAST she can do is go on twitter or instagram and give a brief statement about the cancellations. This is beyond unprofessional. 

If a 72 year old man with pneumonia can do that, then so can she or have someone in her team post it for her on her social media on her behalf.

Sweet Jesus it not that fucking hard. 

giphy.gif

Also... She doesn't really sing? Nor play. Given the way she nowadays just floats around on stage with a loud backing track... Would we have really noticed if she did the shows half-assedly?

Exactly. I think it'd be difficult for her to be even more half-arsed than she already is, and even if she did manage to be quarter-arsed, I don't think anyone would be surprised or wonder what was "wrong".

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

So I honestly think she has coronavirus and is keeping it on the down low,. Well no shit she can’t be like “aw ya I have corona guys sorry » won’t be good for her career.

Idk I think she does cause corona starts off with pneumonia as main symptom so would make sense why she can’t sing

BzhmW.png

this is so dumb.

:facepalm: 

she probably just has laryngitis or bruised vocal cords (if her doctor's saying 4 weeks rest). 

she's probably rehearsed a lot for the tour and not looked after her voice.

Lol, don't forget that the number of people contaminated with the Coronavirus is VERY VERY low worldwide and there's not way Lana got it. Don't panic boy and please don't listen to medias too much :D

this is so dumb.

she probably just has laryngitis or bruised vocal cords (if her doctor's saying 4 weeks rest). 

I think this too. Must hurt like hell

this is so dumb.

Na, she has corona for sure. She actually has been struggling with it since 2016, when she got it at her Corona capital concert.

She really decided to fuck up any goodwill around her, hun? screams

I have no fucking clue of what's going on at all now. It's really stranger than a stranger. And I can see things taking a toll right now. The complains about the show being "not that good", seeing videos of her straight-lip-synching (the video for NFR that someone posted pages ago.... she deserves an Oscar for pretending to sing these high notes in the end while just moving around the stage and suddenly singing the last few lines while the backtrack clearly kept the high notes going NNNNN). It's a fucking mess.

I'm a defensor between the difference of Backtrack and LipSynching\Playbacking the whole thing. She wasn't Playbacking during LA To The Moon because she was clearly singing over the track or, if not, didn't pretend to while doing choreography and so. It's alright.

Right now what I've seen are videos of her lips moving while the song just goes on. Of course there are moments of singing (the verses... or at least the first verse of the video I mentioned).

I don't know. Of course she got some acclaim and stuff but tbh her critics aren't only part of USA. If people in Europe really get mad at her, it's just a snap to make her scores go down. (Especially British media nnn).

If she didn't want to tour, fine, she could have just said NO and created something different like her Festival Tour 2016 for Honeymoon. She seens to enjoy being on the road tho.

It's just not a great look. Wishing her the best and a speedy recovery for whatever she's been through, but she really doesn't help herself.

You're a dreamer, you dream a lot in your sleep

bye. she's probably done some rehearsal, and as usual probably smoking and not taking care - either that or daddy deep throated her too much.