Elle

Lana cancels EU/UK Leg of the Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour

Tbh at this point i don't know if i would pay to see her live, i've never seen her and the videos of this tour are so... no words. I don't know if i would like to go to barely hear her voice and see her sing the same songs all the time, i also don't know what has happened to her voice, for ex what happened with that deep voice she used to sing with in the btd era? I know that's not her voice all the time and im not saying she should always sing like that but... the difference at this point is too remarkable idk

I think it’s safe to say that we are never getting a statement from her. I think she’s just gonna disappear for a month or however long and then resurface like nothing ever happened.

Next time we’ll hear from her will be either when some paparazzi caught her leaving church or when she posts some random photo of her friends on Instagram with a private joke in the caption that will have the maximum of three words (and one of them will be "XOXO" or a synonym).

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

Might sound radical but I'm not gonna ever pay to see her live again. Maybe that's just pessimistic now and it'll change.. but I've seen her live once. 

This was pretty annoying to hear one day in advance and the lack of a statement from her. I just don't wanna be let down by my favorite artist, and be disappointed in how she's handled it again. 

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

its shocking to me because wasn't there a picture floating around online of the band figuring out the setlist which included "Terrence loves you" and HBTB. 

hopefully the rest for her voice will help strengthen her singing voice... it would be SAD AF if she lost her ability to sing. 

I was so excited when I booked my tickets to see finally see Lana. But I had this funny feeling that I wouldn’t see her. I don’t know if that feeling was just me or if it was from Lana’s vibe recently.

I have the same feeling. I got tickets to see her in april and not once I got excited about it. Last time I couldn't hold my excitement for months but this time it doesn't feel like I'm going to watch my fucking idol. I thought my lack of excitement was because of that garbage of a setlist but now I think it might be my gut feeling all along telling me I won't see her :rip:

I'm just hoping she will cancel my concert soon so I can exchange my ticket to the day Charli will play. 

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I have the same feeling. I got tickets to see her in april and not once I got excited about it. Last time I couldn't hold my excitement for months but this time it doesn't feel like I'm going to watch my fucking idol. I thought my lack of excitement was because of that garbage of a setlist but now I think it might be my gut feeling all along telling me I won't see her :rip:

I'm just hoping she will cancel my concert soon so I can exchange my ticket to the day Charli will play. 

Now that you're talking about it... I got a ticket for a June show a couple weeks ago and I've also been feeling the same you all are ever since I bought it, long before this mess started. We may be getting into something bigger here :rip:

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

I used my refunded money to book a holiday, I’m kinda glad it’s cancelled now. I’ve already seen her live before, and I know I would have witnessed a subpar performance anyway. I wish I wasn’t so easily upset, but the manner in which the cancellations were handled has put me off Lana completely

giphy.gif  

Tbh at this point i don't know if i would pay to see her live, i've never seen her and the videos of this tour are so... no words. I don't know if i would like to go to barely hear her voice and see her sing the same songs all the time, i also don't know what has happened to her voice, for ex what happened with that deep voice she used to sing with in the btd era? I know that's not her voice all the time and im not saying she should always sing like that but... the difference at this point is too remarkable idk

Unironically save your coins. For the cost of a lana ticket you could see like 4-6 local bands play their hearts out because they actually want to be on stage and put on a good show rather than be there out of obligation. Optionally, just do this:

I used my refunded money to book a holiday, I’m kinda glad it’s cancelled now. I’ve already seen her live before, and I know I would have witnessed a subpar performance anyway. I wish I wasn’t so easily upset, but the manner in which the cancellations were handled has put me off Lana completely

Where you heading anyway?

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Unironically save your coins. For the cost of a lana ticket you could see like 4-6 local bands play their hearts out because they actually want to be on stage and put on a good show rather than be there out of obligation.

?

DAMN! I’m not even Lana yet I feel some kinda way about this call out lol. But really....the shade was necessary. Love her, but I’ve always hated that she doesn’t give a shit about live performances....but since that’s where singers get most of their money, I guess she still continues to them anyways

Unironically save your coins. For the cost of a lana ticket you could see like 4-6 local bands play their hearts out because they actually want to be on stage and put on a good show rather than be there out of obligation. Optionally, just do this:

Where you heading anyway?

Barcelona! I’m so excited and would pick a holiday over a Lana show any day tbh lmfao

giphy.gif  

Today I'm working at a private party... And there are three girls talking badly about Lana ( I'll fill their drinks with ice... :creep: lol )

From what I could hear, one of them had tickets to UK shows and is outraged.

The fans are nervous!

giphy.gif

Now that you said it I might ask for a refund so I can buy my ps4  :creep:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

You guys, so I was in Amsterdam for the concert and I didn't believe that Lana cancelled the concert, so I Sneaked my way inside the venue, and sure enough, Lana, the girls, and the band were all in there, tripping hard on those Amsterdam mushrooms/weed cakes. I got arrested after that.