Elle

Lana cancels EU/UK Leg of the Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour

The sad thing is that we know she won’t make it up unless she reschedules the shows, which is something she’s never bothered to do before so I doubt she’ll consider doing it this time too. :(

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

If she is going to do Coachella and the rest of the shows, I hope she's good. Lip syncing to back track recordings at Coachella is going to get her in some trouble as a lot of press and media will be they to write reviews. 

The reaching... i wonder why some of you who are exclusively here for lana are still on the site tbh

Honestly this. Some people are being so nasty. I don't get it. Let this girl live.

We don't know what happened, but I can see in those pretty eyes that she is struggling.

Honestly this. Some people are being so nasty. I don't get it. Let this girl live.

We don't know what happened, but I can see in those pretty eyes that she is struggling.

So because you think her eyes say she's struggling we're not allowed to complain that our shows got cancelled. Okay.

locals only

So because you think her eyes say she's struggling we're not allowed to complain that our shows got cancelled. Okay.

You can complain, but you don't have to sound like a little bish when you do

You're clearly new here so I'll just say that personal attacks and name-calling isn't exactly tolerated here :) if you have a problem w me take it to the DMs

locals only

Rob posted some corona virus headlines and shared his worries for US citizens on his facebook so I blame HIM that sis canceled  :crossed:

Val has a pic on her story of Alex and her hiking, with Lanz tagged .... which I guess implies that Lanz went hiking with them? :oic3: 

You can complain

Thanks, we will.

Who are you? Sean Larkin?

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

As if her playing on the other side of the world in 5 months is supposed to make me excited lol

Yeah good apology Lana and nice for the people who are going to Lolla etc but that has nothing to do with my canceled show

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

This is not Instagram you know that right? Go over there and worship every single thing Lana does. People here are allowed to be honest without worrying if their account will be reported as spam then deleted just because you mention the word "fillers" underneath a Lana pic.  :candy:

As if her playing on the other side of the world in 5 months is supposed to make me excited lol

Yeah good apology Lana and nice for the people who are going to Lolla etc but that has nothing to do with my canceled show

Further confirmed that she views tours and shows etc as just an amorphous obligation (unless it's in CA, then she'll do like 10 shows in one state)

locals only

Further confirmed that she views tours and shows etc as just an amorphous obligation (unless it's in CA, then she'll do like 10 shows in one state)

Exactly and I need to find a way to accept this because I am still so damn disappointed. It’s the worst thing ever when a person you love so much and are so excited to see doesn’t seem to reciprocate the feelings. Honestly I almost wish she didn’t put that apology video up because it only confirmed to me that she really doesn’t realize or grasp just how big of a deal this cancellation was for us non US citizens

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch

ok.... i feel bad and i think i'm gonna get torn to shreds for saying this and i'm trying my best to word it as kindly and reasonably as possible (especially bc mercury is in retrograde rn) but...

that video actually made me feel worse about the whole situation  :toofunny:  i was anticipating her saying something because it took her long enough so in some ways i'm glad she finally did, but coming onto instagram looking fine, sounding fine, with obviously freshly done lip and cheek fillers (surely if you're super ill the last thing you'd want is needles in your face? and if you have no voice you could possibly also have a cough, so needles around your mouth area might be something of a risk, no? of course i'm not a doctor so i don't actually know, but regardless wouldn't you just wanna focus on resting up anyway?) and giving a nonchalant "i'm sorry" only to then go on and essentially say "but hey look at all these other cool shows i've got coming up that you won't be able to go to because they're on the other side of the world!!  :party: " then making the utterly laughable statement "of course i'll make it up to you like i always do", particularly when the official statement given by the venue already confirmed there would be no rescheduling....... girl.

i'm sorry, i hope i'm not being too hard on her and i guess i should be relieved she at least acknowledged the situation, but tbh... today was supposed to be my show so i'm def feeling extra sensitive today  :icant:  like i woke up in such a sad mood because of it hahah.

idk, i'm not sure what i really expected her to say. maybe just something a little more personal and heartfelt. she honestly sounds fine to me and the fact that, as Rorman mentioned earlier, she was likely out hiking with alex and val (as well as being spotted out and about seeming fine prior to the cancellation of the shows) just makes me struggle to put two and two together. that's not to even mention the fact we pretty much know that the venue and crew hotels etc knew about these cancellations a while before we did. the whole situation is naturally bound to be upsetting, but i feel this video did very little to make it any better and, in some people's cases (mine  :flop: ), actually made it kinda worse.

that being said, these things do happen. the neighbourhood, for example, recently postponed their entire march uk tour all the way to november. could be a mental health situation, an illness other than what she told us or maybe she really has lost her singing voice! whatever the situation, i do genuinely hope she's okay. i don't begrudge her cancelling shows for the good of her health (presuming that is the case) and i'm wishing her all the best and a super speedy recovery. i just wish this video had made me feel better rather rather than worse on what would have been the day of my show.

Wq9zHLl.jpg

then making the utterly laughable statement "of course i'll make it up to you like i always do", particularly when the official statement given by the venue already confirmed there would be no rescheduling....... girl.

Yeah I vaguely remember an LATTM show being cancelled and her promising she'd make it up and... still waiting...

locals only

obviously freshly done lip and cheek fillers

I’m pretty sure they aren’t ‘freshly done’, she got them done right before Grammys she’s just wearing some makeup

maybe it's just me but they look bigger and more inflamed here i think? particularly the bottom lip idk

Wq9zHLl.jpg

that video actually made me feel worse about the whole situation  :toofunny:  i was anticipating her saying something because it took her long enough so in some ways i'm glad she finally did, but coming onto instagram looking fine, sounding fine, with obviously freshly done lip and cheek fillers and giving a nonchalant "i'm sorry" only to then go on and essentially say "but hey look at all these other cool shows i've got coming up that you won't be able to go to because they're on the other side of the world!!  :party: " then making the utterly laughable statement "of course i'll make it up to you like i always do", particularly when the official statement given by the venue already confirmed there would be no rescheduling....... girl.

i'm sorry, i hope i'm not being too hard on her and i guess i should be relieved she at least acknowledged the situation, but tbh... today was supposed to be my show so i'm def feeling extra sensitive today  :icant:  like i woke up in such a sad mood because of it hahah.

idk, i'm not sure what i really expected her to say. maybe just something a little more personal and heartfelt. she honestly sounds fine to me and the fact that, as Rorman mentioned earlier, she was likely out hiking with alex and val (as well as being spotted out and about seeming fine prior to the cancellation of the shows) just makes me struggle to put two and two together. that's not to even mention the fact we pretty much know that the venue and crew hotels etc knew about these cancellations a while before we did. the whole situation is naturally bound to be upsetting, but i feel this video did very little to make it any better and, in some people's cases (mine  :flop: ), actually made it kinda worse.

that being said, these things do happen. the neighbourhood, for example, recently postponed their entire march uk tour all the way to november. could be a mental health situation, an illness other than what she told us or maybe she really has lost her singing voice! whatever the situation, i do genuinely hope she's okay. i don't begrudge her cancelling shows for the good of her health (presuming that is the case) and i'm wishing her all the best and a super speedy recovery. i just wish this video had made me feel better rather rather than worse on what would have been the day of my show.

same... we obviously don't know what was the real reason for cancelling the shows, so i don't want judge her too much but that video made me so angry, at least she could have pretended she was sorry for cancelling last minute, she had to know how much of a let down it was gonna be for her fans (based on the capacity of the venues, we're talking about hundreds of thousands of people), not to mention losing their hard-earned money on non-refundable accomodations and plane tickets.

and that bit about making it up for us... that felt like being stabbed.

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

I do still feel bad for everyone that got cancelled on. But I have to admit I'm happy to see she's happy about the upcoming shows. I didn't really think she'd be canceling any of these big payday festivals. She does have time in between them to add a few UK/EU and/or the fabled US east coast/south "april" shows. I'm not going to hold my breath. But I'm happy to see her happy about the future shows...