Elle

Lana cancels EU/UK Leg of the Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour

It’s pretty obvious Lana doesn’t care about us anymore. She’s doing the same thing she did with her friends pre fame. I remember when I was able to see her Facebook, she allegedly deleted all of her friends phone numbers and just ghosted everyone and I’m sure she’ll do the same to us one day. She’ll escape to some secluded place in California, never seen again :defeated:

Yup, pretty sure she never really did care that much about her fans and I don’t say that to be rude or offensive but what I mean is that she’s always said she never planned on getting famous and that she prefers the quiet life and that she ‘just wanted to sing’. And lately it’s been kind of showing that the rush of being famous has worn out and that maybe she isn’t ready to handle the responsibility and commitment that comes with being famous.

Tbh I need to find a way to detach myself from her ‘personally’ and only stan the music but it’s so damn hard!

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch

It’s pretty obvious Lana doesn’t care about us anymore. She’s doing the same thing she did with her friends pre fame. I remember when I was able to see her Facebook, she allegedly deleted all of her friends phone numbers and just ghosted everyone and I’m sure she’ll do the same to us one day. She’ll escape to some secluded place in California, never seen again :defeated:

Jamie </3 Naomi </3 Johnny Blue Eyes </3 fashion designer for hailey baldwin </3 Nicole Nodland </3 Stella </3 TMZ Reporter </3

She be ditching EVERYONE that post Jamie made about her and Lana not talking anymore still makes me sad

Did she make a post about ghosting everyone? I want to know more about this lol

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Jamie </3 Naomi </3 Johnny Blue Eyes </3 fashion designer for hailey baldwin </3 Nicole Nodland </3 Stella </3 TMZ Reporter </3

She be ditching EVERYONE that post Jamie made about her and Lana not talking anymore still makes me sad

What post did Jaime make? I've always found it weird how her and Lana were seemingly super close and then all of the sudden they stopped hanging out. (Also, for some reason Jaime still posts about her as if they're still friends) She definitely seems like the kind of girl who cuts people off. Not to get deep but I feel like she's constantly unhappy with who she is which is why she's always changing (appearance, style, friend group, talking voice, etc.)

What post did Jaime make? I've always found it weird how her and Lana were seemingly super close and then all of the sudden they stopped hanging out. (Also, for some reason Jaime still posts about her as if they're still friends) She definitely seems like the kind of girl who cuts people off. Not to get deep but I feel like she's constantly unhappy with who she is which is why she's always changing (appearance, style, friend group, talking voice, etc.)

https://www.instagram.com/p/By_i84qAD0H/

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Uhm I'm pretty sure she cancelled because of coronavirus. A lot of singers are cancelling or postponing concerts because of it here in Europe (other than in Asia); also considering in Italy there is the third biggest outbreak after China and South Korea I wouldn't be surprised. People here in Italy are really worried, especially in Northern Italy many places are closed now, including schools and those that are open like restaurants and malls are almost empty and basically all events have been cancelled.

Here infected people are almost 900, one week ago there were only like 100 so is spreading fast and here you can feel people are really anxious about it even though I think it's not that serious and they're are exaggerating a bit.

as others said this predates lombardy and also there is not a single date near italy, additionally acts are currently touring europe and doing fine.

also i think a lot of u are forgetting that she (and her team) are losing money on their end + cancelling an entire tour will probably make getting tour insurance harder in the future.

i76mrxw.png 

as others said this predates lombardy and also there is not a single date near italy, additionally acts are currently touring europe and doing fine.

also i think a lot of u are forgetting that she (and her team) are losing money on their end + cancelling an entire tour will probably make getting tour insurance harder in the future.

Has nothing to do with having no show in Italy or nearby. Fans travel from country to country and could bring the virus...

I am with @wthebluemascara.

They did with Avril's tour dates (at least in Switzerland).

that cancellation is a completely different situation coming from the swiss government and literally said tour is still going on in the countries lana was supposed to tour which are neither italy nor switzerland

also bold of avril to cancel switzerland but not milan out of all places..

i76mrxw.png