Elle

Lana cancels EU/UK Leg of the Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour

some get grammy some coronavirus

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

u realize the Swiss Government forbid all events with >1000 people in the entire country? That's not a decision made by Avril or her team.

I know but that could've happend to Lana too.

Mfhp.gif

I think Lana is similar to me. I will randomly cut off people who are seemingly my friends. But its because they rub me the wrong way, usually from the beginning. I feel I can’t trust them, they misunderstand me, or they don’t treat me well. Its not to be malicious. For fellow astrology followers, we’re both Cancers n I think many Cancers do this lol

Its just self protection

Also I do believe Lana loves us, she loves those of us who are genuine fans... but I also think fame gets too much for her and she doesnt think of the fans in that appreciative warm light, so she comes across detached from us. I rly do believe she cares for us but self love and taking care of herself should come first in her life as it should for everyone. I just wish at her moments of self preservation, when shes cancelling shows, shed open up and express more empathy for us. I love her tho ;(

i think the coronavirus is the reason.. the lastest mission impossible was postponed, lots of other concerts & film festivals & The Italian football league was postponed too.

What post did Jaime make? I've always found it weird how her and Lana were seemingly super close and then all of the sudden they stopped hanging out. (Also, for some reason Jaime still posts about her as if they're still friends) She definitely seems like the kind of girl who cuts people off. Not to get deep but I feel like she's constantly unhappy with who she is which is why she's always changing (appearance, style, friend group, talking voice, etc.)

That’s what Cancers do :’(

I think Lana is similar to me. I will randomly cut off people who are seemingly my friends. But its because they rub me the wrong way, usually from the beginning. I feel I can’t trust them, they misunderstand me, or they don’t treat me well. Its not to be malicious. For fellow astrology followers, we’re both Cancers n I think many Cancers do this lol

Its just self protection

Also I do believe Lana loves us, she loves those of us who are genuine fans... but I also think fame gets too much for her and she doesnt think of the fans in that appreciative warm light, so she comes across detached from us. I rly do believe she cares for us but self love and taking care of herself should come first in her life as it should for everyone. I just wish at her moments of self preservation, when shes cancelling shows, shed open up and express more empathy for us. I love her tho ;(

I knew you were a Cancer lmaoooo damn

Its just self protection

I'm a Cancer and can confirm I do this. Usually with people that rub me the wrong way. I don't have the time for it.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Its just self protection

a) Ghosts friends

b) Astrology nonsense

Yup, probably for the better of those people anyway :teehee:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I don't get people who are constantly like "she doesn't look sick" or "how can she do xyz when she's sick", like, she needs to rest her voice and not sing, she can still talk and go places... A lot of people are complaining about her lackluster performances and her dodging notes and not delivering vocally, but now that she's taking a break cause her voice is damaged and she won't be able to deliver vocally at all y'all get annoyed and analyze everything she does? I don't get it? Do you want her on that stage lipsyncing/suffering trying to get a note out and failing? She's not deathly ill, she just needs to rest her voice. She's not gonna lay in bed all day, she's still gonna live and do stuff. It sucks that she cancelled her tour but what can she do about it.. I do agree that she should've announced the cancellation sooner but maybe it really was a last minute thing, idk.

qfrWuBl.png

I don't get people who are constantly like "she doesn't look sick" or "how can she do xyz when she's sick", like, she needs to rest her voice and not sing, she can still talk and go places

I don't think anyone's disputing that. However, as someone else said, it doesn't look great to cancel an entire tour leg and then be seen gallivanting around Disneyland and talking/laughing raucously in IG videos. Jmo. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I don't think anyone's disputing that. However, as someone else said, it doesn't look great to cancel an entire tour leg and then be seen gallivanting around Disneyland and talking/laughing raucously in IG videos. Jmo. 

apparantly they've been cancelling many major events due to the coranavirus so it may have been out of her control, just a theory

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

apparantly they've been cancelling many major events due to the coranavirus so it may have been out of her control, just a theory

No.

I'm sorry I wish she had a good reason too and all. But if it was coronavirus, she could have been up front about it. Better to take safety regulations, bla bla. That's fine. 

And it wouldn't be canceled everywhere. Corona wasn't even that widespread in Europe back then. 

There were no confirmed cases in The Netherlands when she was expected in Amsterdam.

I can't believe after she canceled, all the fans were so worried about her health (which is nice of course), and she just really doesn't give a fuck about any of us.

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

No.

I'm sorry I wish she had a good reason too and all. But if it was coronavirus, she could have been up front about it. Better to take safety regulations, bla bla. That's fine. 

And it wouldn't be canceled everywhere. Corona wasn't even that widespread in Europe back then. 

There were no confirmed cases in The Netherlands when she was expected in Amsterdam.

I can't believe after she canceled, all the fans were so worried about her health (which is nice of course), and she just really doesn't give a fuck about any of us.

Your right.  Your right.

That is why I am filing for divorce.

She doesn´t love me anymore. She left me and the dog (and 2 cats) all alone.

We are starving here and weeks ago she said, she was just going out for a pack of cigarettes.

Never came back. 

LOL  :P  I am just joking

-

A shame that I'm not even that sad that the show didn't happen. I'm super tired of her lip syncing or breathing into the mic over super loud backing vocals. The energy she gives is enough for a small venue, black stage, no big light design and no dancers. It's incredible how instead of growing bigger and bigger and shining more and more as a live performer, everything went downhill quality wise after the Paradise Tour, or maybe Endless Summer. For me she is one of the most important artists of the 2000's but she really needs to get her shit together.

Why doesn't she just do smaller, more exclusive tours? Why doesn't she hire a proper creative team for a tour instead of literally copy and pasting everything she has been using since the Festival tour during HM. And how come I see the exact same stage that I saw during LA to the Moon? That's cheap and tacky and it's incredible that an artist like her even does that.