Elle

Lana cancels EU/UK Leg of the Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour

So her next show is on March 27 in Chile. I feel like she's definitely going to cancel; not only is there the risk of the virus itself but also evolving travel restrictions, etc. I just hope she gives the ticket holders some notice this time. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

So her next show is on March 27 in Chile. I feel like she's definitely going to cancel; not only is there the risk of the virus itself but also evolving travel restrictions, etc. I just hope she gives the ticket holders some notice this time. 

Isn´t there a riot going on in Chile , or something?

Like a little revolution ?

Seen something about it on the news a few weeks back. I have to check on the recent news in Chile.

She will probably cancel 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

edit, just seen the news again

Yep, There is alot going on in Chile , they are burning cars too ! ... https://www.bbc.com/news/topics/cvenzmgyg45t/chile

Maroon 5 criticised for 'reluctant' festival performance in Chile !
The 40-year-old later explained that sound issues "impacted how I was behaving on stage, 
which was unprofessional and I apologise for that".

-

The only thing she'll be announcing within the next week is the cancellation of her South American tour dates  :rip:

Don't joke about that...

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Lolla Chile as of now is still going and I honestly highly doubt is gonna get cancelled.

The social situation is no excuse, at most some people will try to enter the festival without a ticket, Corona cases are really low in here and let's say that international restriction on the airport is not that efficient or strict :creep:

8nl2OpX.png

Lolla Chile as of now is still going and I honestly highly doubt is gonna get cancelled.

The social situation is no excuse, at most some people will try to enter the festival without a ticket, Corona cases are really low in here and let's say that international restriction on the airport is not that efficient or strict :creep:

Obviously, it's ultimately up to the organisers but there are so many factors, and I wouldn't be at all surprised. Someone like Lana has to consider the safety of her band, etc, too.

The annual BNP Paribas tennis tournament that's held in the Coachella valley was cancelled today by the local authority. Unless coronavirus starts to fizzle out by April (or it's so widespread that they give up trying to contain it), I feel like there's a good chance that Coachella will be cancelled.

I'd be quite concerned if Coachella doesn't get planned tbh. Looking at the precautions other countries are taking, America is really being slow on the draw. Weddings and funerals are cancelled for 16 million people in Italy, massive public gatherings have been cancelled in other countries. Given the drug culture around festivals in general, it would be really easy for someone experiencing mild symptoms to assume it's a side effect of going too hard on drugs or drinks and carry on attending. I think the festivals should be cancelled honestly :/

locals only

Coachella is going to be cancelled. With how sick people are getting there's no way any of these festivals will go on unless a vaccine comes out by the end of this week. 

Lana's other shows will be cancelled as well. 

I'm not going to Lolla here (Brazil), but she has a big passionate fanbase here and I hope she comes.

she ain't canceling any lolla dates :rip:

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg

If they don't cancel the lollas I think she should at least cancel. If her throat / lungs were bad enough that she needed four weeks of rest, she would probably be more at risk for coronavirus. And it's not just an issue of whether there are many cases in that particular country. People travel across continents for festivals. Keeping it on would be really irresponsible imo :(

locals only

If they don't cancel the lollas I think she should at least cancel. If her throat / lungs were bad enough that she needed four weeks of rest, she would probably be more at risk for coronavirus. And it's not just an issue of whether there are many cases in that particular country. People travel across continents for festivals. Keeping it on would be really irresponsible imo :(

I'm no doctor, but I agree. It's logical that anyone who is just getting over another respiratory illness could be more susceptible.

I can't imagine Lana playing a show and not going down to the front row, or turning down fans if they see her and ask for a pic (I mean, clearly, she's still willing to do that, going by today's pic). It's a risk.

I still have a feeling she will indeed cancel the South America festivals. A well-known journalist here in Brasil who always have inside information about concerts and stuff said that he has some devastating news that will be confirmed later today.  :toofloppy:

On 3/10/2020 at 5:42 PM, Cacciatore said:

I still have a feeling she will indeed cancel the South America festivals. A well-known journalist here in Brasil who always have inside information about concerts and stuff said that he has some devastating news that will be confirmed later today. :toofloppy:

Nop he said lollapalooza will NOT be canceled!!!!

Thank God, but I still think she might cancel...

OT: I hope she keeps this hair color until next month, it would be cool to see her live with that hair. Her cheeks look so inflated though  :(

I didn't realize this was the instagram thread I thought I was in the cancelled shows thread lmao

Nop he said lollapalooza will NOT be canceled!!!!

Imo that's irresponsible as hell. Many countries are cancelling mass gatherings and with good reason. 

Doesn't mean she won't cancel, though. Miley cancelled a trip to Australia over coronavirus/travel concerns, and quite a few other artists have cancelled shows, too.