Elle

Lana cancels EU/UK Leg of the Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour

Lana cancelled her entire UV promo (except for Glastonbury) in 2014 after her break up with Barry causing the album to tank and flop.

Canceled David Letterman appearance during release week and canned UV official video. A mess.

Thankfully we’re out of the album release cycle this time.

This post comes off as sort of rude & insensitive.

I doubt she would cancel an entire tour over a relationship that lasted only a few months, and again, I highly doubt they actually broke up.

The Barrie split was much different. They had been dating for 3 years, and Lana was dealing with other mental health issues at the time, while now it seems that Lana is among the happiest she's ever been, just generally. 

Also, Lana started dating Francesco very quickly after splitting with Barrie. Last sight of her with Barrie was April 1st, first sight of her with Francesco was May 31st.

Lana played 23 shows between those dates in April and May 2014, both tour dates & festival performances. Also, again, there's no exact date that we know of when her & Barrie split and her & Fran got together, so the length of time she took to move on from that relationship and onto the next could've even been quicker than that. My point is that she didn't cancel her tours & performances because of that then, and I know she wouldn't do that now. This is something much more serious with her health.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

At first saw on Instagram and I thought that it was a bad joke. But now it seems to be true. I was so excited to see her live for the first time and I even bought Premium Tickets though I haven't not that much money. I could really cry ...

Nevertheless I hope that she will recover very soon and that she will be okay soon

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

She didn't travel anywhere outside the USA to contract the corona virus.

It could be the flu.

It could be consequences of one of the most dangerous things she's been doing this year - vaping. First sign - hoarse voice. 

Vaping connected illness was the first thing that popped in my head. 

I don't think she and Sean broke up. I don't think she would cancel an entire tour over a break up.

I hope she follows doctors orders and gets well. 

...yes Lana course you're ill :creep:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Shit, I feel really sorry for those of you who has bought tickets, but especially for those of you who has bought several tickets and booked flights months in advance. :/ This is really unfortunate, but I guess she didn’t want to cancel a week in advance in case her voice would improve.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Actually, his daughter has been posting on her instagram story for several days now about having the flu...

Lana was sick at the Grammys at the end of January, Lana spent some time in Tulsa with with Larkins at the beginning of February, Sean & his daughter Alyssa are sick now... perhaps they all have the flu?

I was sick with the flu for the ENTIRE month of January, and the last few days of December. Especially in those core weeks of January, I could barely speak a whispered sentence without coughing up a lung. That would make sense here x

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Shit, I feel really sorry for those of you who had bought tickets, but especially for those of you who has bought several tickets and booked flights months in advance. :/ This is really unfortunate, but I guess she didn’t want to cancel a week in advance in case her voice would improve.

@ ME NEXT TIME

Actually, his daughter has been posting on her instagram story for several days now about having the flu...

Lana was sick at the Grammys, Lana spent some time in Tulsa with with Larkins, Sean & his daughter Alyssa are sick now... perhaps they all have the flu?

I was sick with the flu for the ENTIRE month of January, some days at the end of December, and the first few days of February as well. Especially in those core weeks of January, I could barely speak a sentence without coughing up a lung. That would make sense here x

Maybe, but like ... she's been hanging out with her friends, including Jen, who is preggo, and like ... would you do that if you had the flu?

Unless she's just come down with it, but she was out as recently as yesterday in Beverly Hills. So it seems odd that she'd need four weeks off when nobody can have any idea how severe it'll be, etc.

I mean, it's all speculation. I just hope it's something ... not so bad.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Ngl I’m kinda happy, I wasn’t looking forward to the show....

you were asking in another thread if people rolled their eyes when they see your profile pic: no, but I roll my eyes at a lot of your posts. there's your feedback

Maybe, but like ... she's been hanging out with her friends, including Jen, who is preggo, and like ... would you do that if you had the flu?

Unless she's just come down with it, but she was out as recently as yesterday in Beverly Hills. So it seems odd that she'd need four weeks off when nobody can have any idea how severe it'll be, etc.

I mean, it's all speculation. I just hope it's something ... not so bad.

I was still going out & about when I had the flu, as I had friends in town and was trying to make the most of it, but I could barely speak. & if I tried, I'd just end up in a coughing fit. At first I thought I just had a cold, but when it was only getting worse rather than better after a week, I knew it was something worse. Ended up being sick for over a month. I think that's also why she may have cancelled it so last minute, because she may have thought it was a cold that would improve quickly too. It seems the main reason she's citing for cancelling is that she's lost her singing voice, which would make sense with the flu. My voice was gone for weeks even though I could still go out (though I would have rather just stayed in bed), so that could be the case here considering they've all been a bit under the weather recently x

So it’s only the festival dates and the Italian amphitheater that are still scheduled now?

For now yes, but she may end up cancelling those as well.. I guess we'll have to wait and see x

i am devastated, we were gonna see her in Berlin, we booked a flight, accomodation, etc... i was so excited. 

i know i am delusional af for asking, but are there any info about rescheduling the shows or something? or do you think there will be? is that a possibility?

:flop:  :flop:  :flop:  :flop:  :flop:  

:toofloppy:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it