Sign in to follow this  
Harlem

Shakira

Thread for Shakira. Pretty disgusting one hadn't been made already.

Seeing at this woman is a goddess.

Not to mention a perfect singer and one of the hottest women ever to exist.

tumblr_mb6lbi1Ozx1rhhqnho3_500.gif

Enjoy the thread.

Shakira_-_She_Wolf_music_video.jpg

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

Donde Estan Los Ladrones is her best album, followed by Pies Descalzos. Her Unplugged album is also amazing. So charismatic. When she'd play harmonica <3

I used to be obsessed with her in my teens. I still have a mega crush on her and think she is such a beautiful person, inside and out. 

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

my fucking queen.

im Colombian and grew up in a Colombian and Cuban household so she was idolized. shes beautiful and represents Colombia in the best way

my favorite song of her is Que Me Quedes Tu. its her without you. like she can have everything in this world but it can all die if she doesnt have the person she loves. too bad the guy she wrote it about sued her for millions of dollars (and lost) after they broke up

shakira is waaaaaay too underrated imo. she’s a mastermind for fijación oral, vol. 1 and oral fixation, vol. 2, but all her albums are really good. i adore the aesthetics for the oral fixation eras. she’s just mother!

EagUYbIX0Acqii_.jpg

Her last song is really catchy and plays with the whole Pique/Clara Chia scandal. People love nothing more than a woman who has been cheated on get revenge! Here in Spain is getting insane, didnt know she was so camp to put a witch in the balcony for her former mother in law to see!! :lmaoney: her mind 

That said, her music since Loba has not been that great, yes she has suceded in staying relevant by making generic reggaeton music with uninspired lyrics… But those songs get forgoten once the hype ends 

kinda wish she would write something like Donde están los Ladrones or Pies Descalzos or even Laundry Service, she has the brains for sure… her etnic instrumentals mixed with rock or even ska and clever lyrics where one of a kind