kitschesque

Lana arriving to Churchome in Beverly Hills, CA - February 26th, 2020

She needs to be stopped otherwise she's gonna end up ruining her face the same way Donatella has.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I played around with my photoshop and "removed" the cheek fillers (and a bit from her lips) and she looks so  good without it...

22p5G1i.jpg

I just CAN'T believe how young and fresh she would look like without those fillers :hdu: Is there any way to go back to normal or does your skin get kind of saggy so  you are forced to keep getting fillers?

I played around with my photoshop and "removed" the cheek fillers (and a bit from her lips) and she looks so  good without it...

22p5G1i.jpg

That is a perfect look. :wub:

So ... "Au Naturale ".

Great job with that Photoshop @IComeInPeace!   :gclap:

I really like to see her natural beauty (without those Botox extras)

-

22p5G1i.jpg

Someone please get this edit to Lana personally...

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

I’ve said it before, but I really think our sis is into opioids, just by the way she acts sometimes idk. So I don’t doubt that maybe she’s been messing around with that H. Damn, I just hope she’s being safe, I know how hard it is to get off of that stuff or even be on maintenance from it. But I just feel it in my soul that she is. Idk.

I mean the song Heroin pretty much tells it all.

You guys are gross. Are you seriously photoshopping her face to look like it was when she was 20 pounds lighter ?

r 

o

s

s

It's funny cause it's just her face what seems to be 20 pounds heavier, and that's because the terrible fillers. 

22p5G1i.jpg

That's the Lana I recognize.  :smokes4:

This breaks my heart even more. 

What possessed her to destroy her face? Why??? Make it make sense. 

You guys are gross. Are you seriously photoshopping her face to look like it was when she was 20 pounds lighter ?

r 

o

s

s

Calm down. The fillers from her face was removed. That's it. No need to get so hysterical. 

I’ve said it before, but I really think our sis is into opioids, just by the way she acts sometimes idk. So I don’t doubt that maybe she’s been messing around with that H. Damn, I just hope she’s being safe, I know how hard it is to get off of that stuff or even be on maintenance from it. But I just feel it in my soul that she is. Idk.

I mean the song Heroin pretty much tells it all.

*cue dramatic music*

NO ! NOOOooooo....  it can´t be   :facepalm:

giphy.gif

-