Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Sean Larkin discusses girlfriend Lana Del Rey on the Tamron Hall Show - March 10th, 2020

Just minutes ago, Sean Larkin appeared on the Tamron Hall Show and discussed his relationship with Lana Del Rey.

Recently, there has been some debate on whether Lana and Sean are still together following her removing a photo of them from her Instagram. This interview seems to confirm they are still together as he acknowledges Lana as his girlfriend after the interviewer notes it; however, he did use the phrase "single father" and seemed to steer the conversation away from Lana and back to LivePD.

49645473052_62accca3c0_o.jpg

Tamron: Since you brought up loved ones, people know. I saw you at the Grammys. I was spying on you.

Sean: Yes ma'am.

Tamron: Your girlfriend is Lana Del Rey.

Sean: Yes.

Tamron: The famous and very beautiful singer. How has this impacted your personal life? I mean here you are - a cop, a police officer, and now you are on red carpets and you're a star on your own.

Sean: Yeah, I kind of joke - it's like living two different lives. I mean when I'm back home in Tulsa where I spend 3/4ths of my week, I'm a single father, police officer, and then coming out to New York I'm here on the Tamron Hall show! Y'know.

Tamron: Or you're at the red carpet at Clive Davis's party!

Sean: Or at the red carpet at the Grammys!

Tamron: How do you balance that because, you know, you're now out there!

Sean: It's different for sure.

Tamron: Does it make you a target on your job though?

Sean: No, actually it's more than anything that it's helped the job, and I think the show as a whole has helped those of us in law enforcement because it kind of humanizes the batch. As opposed to just being this, y'know, robot in a uniform, people start to understand our personalities by watching the show, and I have a lot of positive context with the public that otherwise I wouldn't have had without this type of show or being a part of it.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Well... What we do know is that they haven't seen each other in over a month. Lana spent all of her time in California and he on Oklahoma / NY circuit.

If the two didn't say anything about "breaking up or taking a break", so far, I don't think he would do that on a show.

So... I think he just answered superficially, not to go into the subject.

giphy.gif

didn’t he tell fans he was going on tour with her? I know she cancelled, but he was filming in New York the day the tour was supposed to start. Is it that easy to just start filming again if he was scheduled to be off in Europe or do you think he wasn’t going to go on tour? It’s super weird that they haven’t been seen together in over a month. He definitely doesn’t seem upset about the extra attention.

He's also been liking moody breakup posts from the ig account unlimitedknowledge for a while now :fabcat:  :legend:  :party:

(the account also has "redpill" in the bio soooo... make of that what you will)

didn’t he tell fans he was going on tour with her? I know she cancelled, but he was filming in New York the day the tour was supposed to start. Is it that easy to just start filming again if he was scheduled to be off in Europe or do you think he wasn’t going to go on tour? It’s super weird that they haven’t been seen together in over a month. He definitely doesn’t seem upset about the extra attention.

locals only

The day the news came out that the tour was canceled, he was having fun with friends at a concert in Oklahoma City...

giphy.gif

The day the news came out that the tour was canceled, he was having fun with friends at a concert in Oklahoma City...

Was he? Maybe it was the day after then, but he was still filming shortly after the announcement.

Sometimes I wonder if L.D.R. and S.L.'s relationship has been "arranged" somehow, especially when Sean makes remarks about humanizing the Police and making them more palatable to the public. I'm probably wrong; I'm all for seeing L.D.R. happy and healthy; I just wonder sometimes...

Was he? Maybe it was the day after then, but he was still filming shortly after the announcement.

Yes... On February 20 (Thursday). Someone at IG posted a photo with him on the concert, and he also posted videos in "stories". And on Friday (February 21), he was filming in NY.

giphy.gif

Sometimes I wonder if L.D.R. and S.L.'s relationship has been "arranged" somehow, especially when Sean makes remarks about humanizing the Police and making them more palatable to the public. I'm probably wrong; I'm all for seeing L.D.R. happy and healthy; I just wonder sometimes...

Yes, me too! But not with this guy...

giphy.gif

Yes... On February 20 (Thursday). Someone at IG posted a photo with him on the concert, and he also posted videos in "stories". And on Friday (February 21), he was filming in NY.

Yes and if he was really going on tour with lana then he was supposed to be in Amsterdam on February 21st. She cancelled and he’s filming that quickly that day? I think they broke up before she was supposed to leave for tour unless he knew she was going to cancel the tour weeks in advanced.

maybe he was only going with her for part of the tour

Yeah who knows. Anything is possible. I was just thinking about it. I guess it’s just weird how they were always together and seen together traveling, etc and now they haven’t been. I just want Lana to be happy.

Yes and if he was really going on tour with lana then he was supposed to be in Amsterdam on February 21st. She cancelled and he’s filming that quickly that day? I think they broke up before she was supposed to leave for tour unless he knew she was going to cancel the tour weeks in advanced.

Oh man... And that ends up making things even stranger.

If your girlfriend suddenly becomes very ill, to the point of losing her voice (and it was all right for you to travel with her on the tour), would you go to a concert with friends, have fun, as if nothing was happening?

I understand why Lana doesn't want to explain too much about the cancellation...

giphy.gif