Sign in to follow this  
Mind Melt

Half Life

anybody play half life?

i only started playing like 1-2 years ago but i'm obsessed now

alyx comes out in less than 2 weeks im hella excited

i could only imagine being one of the fans who's waited the 13+ years

Yas and wig. Can’t afford a VR setup at the moment and lowkey salty ab it but overall glad to see the franchise return. Just beat Episode Two for the first time the other night

here’s hoping the next game won’t be a VR exclusive

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Played Half Life 2 last year and I can see the appeal. Although I think it's too late for me to jump on the hype given the nostalgia factor most fans experience. It was fun though!

I prefer Portal lore. I replay both games every summer

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Yas and wig. Can’t afford a VR setup at the moment and lowkey salty ab it but overall glad to see the franchise return. Just beat Episode Two for the first time the other night

here’s hoping the next game won’t be a VR exclusive

it hope it isn’t either. vr is fun and this should be a fantastic addition but its not something i can play for too long without getting eh really hot and kinda nauseous

they did say they plan on making half life games as well so here’s hoping we finally get an official episode 3!!

also i thought i couldn’t afford one either but i found a cheap headset that works relatively well. turns out i was still right because what i ended up having to spend in upgrades just to make this game playable is ridiculous lmao

Played Half Life 2 last year and I can see the appeal. Although I think it's too late for me to jump on the hype given the nostalgia factor most fans experience. It was fun though!

I prefer Portal lore. I replay both games every summer

i loooove portal so much, it’s probably my favorite series overall. it’s actually the whole reason i started half life in the first place!

it hope it isn’t either. vr is fun and this should be a fantastic addition but its not something i can play for too long without getting eh really hot and kinda nauseous

they did say they plan on making half life games as well so here’s hoping we finally get an official episode 3!!

I wonder what route they'll go if they do pursue making an official Episode Three. There are already at least two mods being made based on Epistle 3, so I wonder if they'd go with that anyway, or maybe alter it, or just come up with something entirely new – maybe a Half-Life 3. On another note regarding VR I may just have to bite the bullet and save up for a new PC; mine cries whenever I try to play Black Mesa so I've pretty much stalled on anything Half-Life and Portal for the time being. :noparty: May as well kill two birds with one stone lol

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

May as well kill two birds with one stone lol

JFC. Yet another LB user casually joking about double avicide by stoning. Your speciesism is showing. Mods! Mods!

A bad sample, repeated often with unwarranted glee.

8LQ1.gif

:rip: i always forget the video game section exists

anyways im on my second playthrough of alyx now, i wont spoil anything but it's kind of slow paced (especially compared to the others) but its an amazing game, extremely detailed, and its definitely more enjoyable on my second game

has anybody played/watched it yet?

kind of spoiler? i'm not really giving away story info but just in case

the ending is confusing asf.

ALSO HALF LIFE 3 IS BASICALLY CONFIRMED!!!!
lowkey hope its not VR