Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana arriving to & leaving Churchome in Beverly Hills, CA - March 11th, 2020

Something has to be weird with me. I see the exact same face  :creep:

yeah lol looking back they look pretty similar i just think that the other night her face was much less bloated and that hair color and side part work so better on her

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

She looks rested, beautiful, and at least she didn't color her hair too dark this time. It looks like a warm brown, but idk if its the flashes from the cameras or not. *Sigh* Maybe one day we'll get that warm blonde again. Going to any place with large gatherings of people is a horrible idea during these times. I hope this is the last one she's attending in a while, because the situation is not controlled at all here. I wish people would take this pandemic more seriously.  :ohno:

A video was just posted from this day where she asks a paparazzi not to photograph the license plate on her car, as someone recently showed up at her house:

Lana: "Listen to me! Stop. Excuse me, I saw you take a picture of the license plate. I just had someone at my house, so just I want you to be careful of the license plate, okay? Yes?"

Pap: "Oh, no problem. Yeah, I'll blur it out if that's the case, yeah."

Lana: "Thank you. That is the case. Thank you."

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

A video was just posted from this day where she asks a paparazzi not to photograph the license plate on her car, as someone recently showed up at her house:

Lana: "Listen to me! Stop. Excuse me, I saw you take a picture of the license plate. I just had someone at my house, so just I want you to be careful of the license plate, okay? Yes?"

Sad as fuck, fuck you stalkers

Love you Lana be safe

She gets out of the car as if she were going to hit the guy... And when she goes to talk, she is the cutest person in the world. lol :D

I love this woman!

giphy.gif

That is so sad she still has people getting inside her house

She gets out of the car as if she were going to hit the guy... And when she goes to talk, she is the cutest person in the world. lol :D
I love this woman!

I don't blame her for getting angry, imaging someone getting inside your house and the next thing is a fucker taking pics of your license plate... that would be so scary for me

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

I love this woman!

Lmao exactly what I thought

wayament shouldn't the date in the title be 2020 not 2019

fixed it

I don't blame her for getting angry, imaging someone getting inside your house and the next thing is a fucker taking pics of your license plate... that would be so scary for me

Me neither!

I just wanted to highlight how cute she is, even in those situations.

giphy.gif