PrettyReckless

Sean Larkin: Policeman. Reality Star. Recent Ex-Boyfriend. (The New York Times Interview)

(said this in Random Lana Discussion, but I'll say it here too)

oh damn...well, I guess that's that

I do feel bad for her. The way he describes their relationship sounds like everything she's wanted for a long time. Lowkey coffee dates, beach hangouts, Target runs, Superbowl parties...like, that's what "normal" couples do. Her relationship with Sean was probably the most normal relationship she's had in years, and since we all know (speculate?) she eventually wants to get married, have a family, and settle down, she was probably hopeful this relationship was leading to that. I hope she's taking care of herself <3

and maybe we'll get a few masterpieces out of this

giphy-1.gif 

I was not the biggest fan of Sean so I'm lowkey happy. Nevertheless I'm sorry for Lana. Hopefully she will find the right person in the near future

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

no she can write about doing drugs and not get arrested

"Lana why does my bathroom smell like weed? And what are those violet blue green red pills?Are you doing drugs? And why you have a song called Heroin and in FILLY you sing shoot up my veins in neon.. "

"Sean I think it is better if we are just friends.."

"Why? Because I have to arrest you if you really doing drugs?"

"No I don't do drugs *coughs* your just..erm..the energy you gave me in bed is zero.."

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

"Recent Ex-Boyfriend" :rip: She's too relevant

To me it sounds like the broke up in very good terms and I have a feeling there's a chance they might get back in the future

Hope our girl is okay, writing musiqué, enjoying the quarantine