PrettyReckless

Sean Larkin: Policeman. Reality Star. Recent Ex-Boyfriend. (The New York Times Interview)

ever since that thing with Moby came out, I've always thought Lana must be pretty strict with her boundaries and feels comfortable saying no. i can't smell that desperation you speak of.

the guillotine comment... a legend 

I'm low-key embarrassed by how happy I am about this.  :facepalm:  Hmm, what's Barrie up to these days?  :hooker:

he's depressed as fuck

only the ones who hate lana wishing barrie back, he literally destroyed her those days, nothing worse than being in love with someone who can't see the light

:smile3:

I remember when they split up. It was the right decision, they loved each other but it was bringing Lana down.

he's depressed as fuck

only the ones who hate lana wishing barrie back, he literally destroyed her those days, nothing worse than being in love with someone who can't see the light

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg

he's depressed as fuck

This is problematic af, sis. Depression is an illness. 

Her breaking up with him was justified, but I definitely think it was more about other (possibly mutual) behaviour/habits, rather than his depression. It's not like Lana's a saint, either though. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Because she's a gemini! 

lol jk

I don't know why. She seems restless. My guess would be that I think she's very sensitive (has high highs and low lows) and she falls in and out of love easily.

Lana is a Cancer not Gemini

Screen-Shot-2019-06-07-at-12.09.28-PM.pn

She can date whoever she wants. I love the bitch and want her to be happy. I liked that Sean was around and supportive of her, even if he was apparently a pig. Whatever happens in her life, it’s going to reflect somewhere; in her music, in her poetry, which is a big plus for us.

They only thing that would be unforgivable, to me, would be a boring ass song about being a mother. It is so damn cliche. Even Adele fucking did it and it’s the most boring song on 25. I could be on board with a cute lullaby à la Cherry Blossom : it’s not too targeted as “song to my child” but just enough.

Anyways, I am curious to see how this breakup will colour LDR7. I don’t expect UV 2.0: she did say that she likes her songs to be about two things. Sure, UV is about a bad relationship, but you can also feel the despair and being fed up to be in the music industry in the background of it; she channeled all of her frustrations into one album, which explains to me why it is so badass.

She never made out with her sister in those pics guys, it's Jennifer Lawrence...

thats what i heard too in some articles but the lana fan wiki captions it as lana and chuck, and considering that wiki knows every picture of lana down to the exact date i have a feeling they know better

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

thats what i heard too in some articles but the lana fan wiki captions it as lana and chuck, and considering that wiki knows every picture of lana down to the exact date i have a feeling they know better

Huh it’s definitely Chuck!?! Like, we know this? How did this even come up in this thread?

Huh it’s definitely Chuck!?! Like, we know this? How did this even come up in this thread?

idk where it came from. but the idea is floating around the internet and i'm looking at a thread on reddit from 2014 who claims its jennifer lawrence and chuck 

also i think it came up cause someone said Lana is the type of girl who would agree to have a threesome with her sister if her man asked 

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

I truly don't get what she saw in him. Like every photo of them together looks like she's hanging out with her really basic dad. And that has nothing to do with him being older and everything to do with just...nothing there. If he has any sort of personality, it's undetectable. Either that or he's a very different person when the camera is off.

I also mildly blame him for what Lana said in his post. We know she gets swayed easily by her partners and he just seems like the type to be against/doesn't get "music these days" and how he thinks everything was better in the old days. I could see him making comments like this and it maybe got Lana thinking and comparing her work to current artists. 

I mean maybe Lana just needed a break from the creatives? I feel like she should ultimately end up with someone who is creative in something and more of a thinker. She needs someone who gets her in that way. I'm still rooting for Barry to get his shit together and treat her better so that maybe they can be together. Or, if not Barry specifically, then someone like him. Creative, artistic, sensitive, etc.