PrettyReckless

Sean Larkin: Policeman. Reality Star. Recent Ex-Boyfriend. (The New York Times Interview)

I'm glad she's free of this particular person, but jeez why has nobody made an honest woman of our girl?! All she wants is a good man and babies >.<

She probably has a personality that is hard to get along with long term like I love love her but by her own account she is very controlling plus she travels a lot so that makes it difficult too unless her man is also a celebrity. But celeb relationships in general are more unstable.

She probably has a personality that is hard to get along with long term like I love love her but by her own account she is very controlling plus she travels a lot so that makes it difficult too unless her man is also a celebrity. But celeb relationships in general are more unstable.

Of course, it could also just be one of those things. Still, I'd love to know the actual -why-.

I'm leaning towards her shit taste in men, mostly. Daddy's that don't want what she wants because they already did it twenty years ago, immature boys that are good fun but no good for stability/family.

We gotta throw some good men in her path damnit

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

jeez why has nobody made an honest woman of our girl?! All she wants is a good man and babies >.

I'm... skeptical of that. Particularly the word "a".

I wanna be the whole world's girl, gramma. Tell me do you think that's wrong?

And I'm in love with everyone

Still, I'd love to know the actual -why-.

I'm leaning towards her shit taste in men, mostly.

Yeah, that's definitely a factor though.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

zQsj0Qo.gif

Of course, it could also just be one of those things. Still, I'd love to know the actual -why-.

I'm leaning towards her shit taste in men, mostly. Daddy's that don't want what she wants because they already did it twenty years ago, immature boys that are good fun but no good for stability/family.

(said this in Random Lana Discussion, but I'll say it here too)

oh damn...well, I guess that's that

I do feel bad for her. The way he describes their relationship sounds like everything she's wanted for a long time. Lowkey coffee dates, beach hangouts, Target runs, Superbowl parties...like, that's what "normal" couples do. Her relationship with Sean was probably the most normal relationship she's had in years, and since we all know (speculate?) she eventually wants to get married, have a family, and settle down, she was probably hopeful this relationship was leading to that. I hope she's taking care of herself <3

and maybe we'll get a few masterpieces out of this

i definitely do think she's the type to want kids and a husband. her hanging arounds lots of housewives gives me that impression.

She probably has a personality that is hard to get along with long term like I love love her but by her own account she is very controlling 

controlling?

zQsj0Qo.gif

^ Me if I wasn't engaged (And totally in love! :)) :lmao:

Just kidding. And I don't even know if I'm a "good man"... :facepalm:

giphy.gif

It's sad because she never showed off her boyfriends like that so she must have really liked him.

The "keeping what I already got" thing spoke volumes about her attitude towards this particular relationship.

That's why I'm so surprised it ended so soon. She really looked eager to fight for it at all cost.

Idk. just hope she's taking care of herself and follows her intuition

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

So their relationship starts with a pap taking pics in central park and ends with him announcing it in the NYT, and promoting his TV show. You did it all for fame  strange how that works? Wonder where all the people who were telling some more... police-critical members to suck it up because they were the real deal are now?  :flutter:

locals only

A source tells ET that 34-year-old Del Rey and 46-year-old Larkin split within the last week or so

If it was in the last week that means she made that IG post about wanting a boyfriend like 2 days after they split. I guess she's not too upset then  :rip: