PrettyReckless

Sean Larkin: Policeman. Reality Star. Recent Ex-Boyfriend. (The New York Times Interview)

Okay so they broke up. Can Sean stop talking about Lana and doing all these interviews? He starting to look like he's using Lana for clout. 

There's no way she's gonna do this quarantine business by herself. Watch her emerge from it with a new dude, or even with Chase again.

Or god help us G Eazy.  :derpna2:

What makes you think she's like this?

Because she's a gemini! 

lol jk

I don't know why. She seems restless. My guess would be that I think she's very sensitive (has high highs and low lows) and she falls in and out of love easily.

Or god help us G Eazy.  :derpna2:

:icant:

It's probably not even just him. She is 34 years old and she has had what? like 3? boyfriends in the past 12 months or so? She flaky af, doesn't know how to keep a man. So maybe we shouldn't be too hard on the cop and put our girl on a pedestal every time. She's a bad decision maker.

(just an observation) 

I can't find the lie  :oic2:

someone find hot barrie asap

Yes pls

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Yes, Chuck has a girlfriend.

Getting flashbacks to when she made out with Lana, her sister, for some photography project.

Lana really wanted to live the authentic white-trash-fucking-your-sister dream out huh.

Getting flashbacks to when she made out with Lana, her sister, for some photography project.

Lana really wanted to live the authentic white-trash-fucking-your-sister dream out huh.

OH MY GOD THAT GIRL WAS HER SISTER?!??? I thought it was one of her her friends...........

the level Lana will go to be white trash. Went to live in a trailer park even though she was rich....and now this.

I remember seeing a video reposted on instagram where either Lana was kissing chucks neck or vice versa and everyone in the comment section was flipping out. they were drunk tho...hehe

Found it

2:10

that was hard to watch. all the people flooding the streets. "move bitch get out the way" playing in the club. i'm cringing

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189