Beautiful Loser

Ask a question to the PROFILE PIC below you

swatting my husbands hand away. also fuck christmas, how dare you say that it's your favourite holiday. who gives a fuck about the christmas shit. 

do you believe marriage is for life, or are you comfortable with the potential of divorce (statistically a 50% chance)? 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Monogamy is unnatural. Humans aren't built to sustain long term sexual relationships and more often than not they fall apart. Society until recently (At least western part) has forced couples to stay together even if they're miserable af and I'm glad people are realising that getting a divorce isn't a bad thing anymore and that couples don't have to sustain a bad one just to keep up appearances. So considering what I just said, I'll never get married and I'm more than comfortable with that descion. 

That doesn’t give anyone excuses to cheat though. If you're unhappy and you want to end things, say so. Don't go behind your partners back with another man/woman. 

What's the realistic worst case scenario that you can think of, if Trump gets re-elected? 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

If you want to answer personal questions, this is the thread for you: (see link below)

This is only a game thread where you’re supposed to reply the answer above in the style of the person or thing in your profile picture! Please, pay attention to the previous answers and the very first post in this thread! Thank you! :heart:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

On 10/27/2020 at 4:27 PM, Mer Boy said:

swatting my husbands hand away. also fuck christmas, how dare you say that it's your favourite holiday. who gives a fuck about the christmas shit. 

do you believe marriage is for life, or are you comfortable with the potential of divorce (statistically a 50% chance)? 

OK, I'll take it from here because otherwise it won't make any sense now.

I'll tell you what, people may assume I'm this crazy bad girl who's dated tons of guys (celebs and what you will) but I actually dream of starting my own family and all that, that's why I've written Cherry Blossom, btw. Never mind, I've already got the cats, the dogs and the chickens. :lel:

What's the worst thing that could happen to you?

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

why is profile pic in all caps? very specific, i mean i cant see the profile pic underneath me so idk what to ask, assuming it means im asking a question related to their profile pic and profile pic only?, or unless they meant i'm asking a question to them as a user in general, instead of just regarding their profile pic... but the user below me hasn't commented yet so how can i find something to comment on regarding their pic? interesting 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

why is profile pic in all caps? very specific, i mean i cant see the profile pic underneath me so idk what to ask, assuming it means im asking a question related to their profile pic and profile pic only?, or unless they meant i'm asking a question to them as a user in general, instead of just regarding their profile pic... but the user below me hasn't commented yet so how can i find something to comment on regarding their pic? interesting 

i think the intent is when you see the question, you answer in character as your profile pic. 

17 minutes ago, lamms said:

nonfat tofutti rice dreamsicle | Tumblr

What are you thinking of at the moment?

I'm thinking of which will make me more money, my divorce or a tell-all book...

who has been the love of your life (so far)?

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

4 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

i think the intent is when you see the question, you answer in character as your profile pic. 

о, это имеет смысл!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i've been recording a music video for my song "mermaid motel" that i did with david kahne on my macbook! i'm also recording a new song, i don't have an official title for it yet, so i'll just call it "my song 57"

what's your favorite fast food place?

WGe8ynS.gif

24 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

You, baby! Your smile is like the sunlight that greets me in the mornings and when I’m with you, all my worries fade away.

Do you often get into trouble?

All the time. I set the music industry on fire :godlaugh:

what’s your favourite colour?

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds: