Beautiful Loser

Ask a question to the PROFILE PIC below you

Prickley pear and figs!

If someone you loved was killed in front of you, but someone created a copy of them that was perfect right down to the atomic level, would they be the same person and would you love them just as much? :oprah3:

On 6/28/2021 at 8:02 PM, COCC said:

Prickley pear and figs!

If someone you loved was killed in front of you, but someone created a copy of them that was perfect right down to the atomic level, would they be the same person and would you love them just as much? :oprah3:

The way I ended this thread :oprah:

I... I don’t know. It would be weird knowing they’re dead but at the same time, they’re not. I’m not sure if I could survive the heartbreak though.

Would you fight your best friend if necessary?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Omg I put my sister's God.out in her kennel cos it was nice out and I closed her in with an innocent lil bunny and I stood there like an odor not running in and helping the poor thing. 

I'm still haunted by it. My poor vegan/vegetarian heart explodes each time I remember thanks for making my day worse :cryney2:

Do you ever regret buying something?

5 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Omg I put my sister's God.out in her kennel cos it was nice out and I closed her in with an innocent lil bunny and I stood there like an odor not running in and helping the poor thing. 

I'm still haunted by it. My poor vegan/vegetarian heart explodes each time I remember thanks for making my day worse :cryney2:

Do you ever regret buying something?

:awkney: I bought the 30 day subscription for FF14 and played for only like 30minutes... And I bought a rly expensive limited DVD "anime" and I never watched it. I want my money back... Oh well yea... And I bought the guitar and don't play it. I like drawing more than music after all.

What was your first LDR song that u liked? For me it was... BTD. Then OTTR, then HBTB and theeeen I just listened to every album from BTD to LFL

Mmeow~

i would say the song i wrote titled "fordham road" about my early college days... i've written many songs before, however i think that was the first song i've written that i truly felt proud of... i uploaded it to myspace...

when was the last time you'ved cried? 

WGe8ynS.gif

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

i would say the song i wrote titled "fordham road" about my early college days... i've written many songs before, however i think that was the first song i've written that i truly felt proud of... i uploaded it to myspace...

when was the last time you'ved cried? 

Last month when my cat died :crai:It was so unfair for her to die.

Do you like your real name or you'd like to change it?

Mmeow~

Just now, Clampigirl said:

Changing my name wouldn’t let me take charge of my life. If only I could get rid of this crest I was born with...!

Seen any cute girls around?

My best friend is the cutest girl ever. I don't know prettier girl than her. She is insane.

Would you rather move your consciousness into machine - I mean transfer from living as a body to a cyborg and live forever this way or to just die naturally as human being?

Mmeow~

3 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

My best friend is the cutest girl ever. I don't know prettier girl than her. She is insane.

Would you rather move your consciousness into machine - I mean transfer from living as a body to a cyborg and live forever this way or to just die naturally as human being?

I'll choose death.

Do you know a song better than Venice Bi***?

4 minutes ago, TangerineDreams said:

I'll choose death.

Do you know a song better than Venice Bi***?

:hooker: VB is a amazing top god tier 10/10 track... We shouldn't compare god tier because 10/10 is 10/10

Spoiler

but - cherry blossom and Yosemite

1 minute ago, JehovahThikness said:

no

what's your favorite fruit <3

Kiwi and big bananas. DeluluKing likes big bananas~

When was the last time you laughed almost to death then?

Mmeow~