Sign in to follow this  
Make me your Dream Life

Something You Love, Something You Hate

Early-ish hours. Title. 

The point of the thread is to kinda just share 1 thing you love, and pair it with 1 thing you hate, or dislike.
Sort of works, in a ways of your likes and dislikes. 

The person, place, thing, act of doing, phenomena etc. don't have to match. 

Kind of random, but thought it'd be cool to get this started to better redefine things that we love, and things that we don't so much. Simple. 

I'll start. 

I love getting to watch sunrises, and how quiet everything is in the early morning. 
I hate it when people don't just pull over when they're lost while driving. Slows everything down. 

or 

I love swimming pools. 
I hate low battery things. 

Ok, go! 

UV/Honeymoon

These threads are great distractions rk, such a creative idea!

I love: having deep discussions with likeminded people, discovering new music that really speaks to me, cooking, being in the desert and analysing (anything from people’s behaviour to alternate interpretations of a book or film or astrology/ personality types). Also, I really like to help people feel happier or support them in some way. Sometimes I like calling people out too (in a civilised way!). Lol, what can I say? I guess I contain multitudes. Also I always make the worst puns.

I hate: how life is intrinsically unfair. Seriously I am too much of an idealist, I always want good people to be treated well by the universe and am heartbroken when I see them suffer. I hate when people abuse their power or psychologically manipulate vulnerable people. I’ve also never understood the point of racism, sexism, classism etc... like I understand why some people look for divisions in order to self aggrandise, but can’t they see that the resultant violence and animosity causes in the long term damages to everyone, even them someday. Finally, I hate how verbose I am. Sometimes I need to stop being so damn existential!

Edit: Oops! That was definitely more than 1 thing for each. Social isolation really got me missing getting to know new people irl.

giphy.gif

I love sitting on the beach and being by the sea. Being by the sea calms me down so much and I can't explain but it has something magical for me. The sea, the wind, the sand between my toes. It's like a cure for my soul. I live four/five hours away from the sea so I'm not that often by the sea but I have to drive to the sea at least one or two times in a year otherwise I would go a little bit insane. Last year I was listening to Venice Bitch for the first time at the beach. My feet were in the water, the wind in my hair and the sun on my skin. I saw some boats on the blue-green water, seagulls in the sky and  it was magical and one of my best experiences ever :flutter:

And maybe that sounds a little bit weird but I hate onions!!! White onions, red onions, roasted onions. I hate the smell, the consistency,  the taste of them and even the word onion (in german it's called "Zwiebel". It's so disgusting to me.

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

On 11/12/2021 at 10:56 AM, TropicoKitten said:

I love buying Lana merch

i hate being broke:crying2:

I love buying lana merch

i hate ldrvillage ebohRRw.jpg

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

I love being a morning person.

I hate being endlessly shat on for being a morning person.

(Yes, life is intrinsically unfair.)

On 3/22/2020 at 9:27 AM, Pineapple B00ST said:

Early-ish hours. Title. 

The point of the thread is to kinda just share 1 thing you love, and pair it with 1 thing you hate, or dislike.
Sort of works, in a ways of your likes and dislikes. 

The person, place, thing, act of doing, phenomena etc. don't have to match. 

Kind of random, but thought it'd be cool to get this started to better redefine things that we love, and things that we don't so much. Simple. 

I'll start. 

I love getting to watch sunrises, and how quiet everything is in the early morning. 
I hate it when people don't just pull over when they're lost while driving. Slows everything down. 

or 

I love swimming pools. 
I hate low battery things. 

Ok, go! 

I have a swimming pool! 

And lots of low battery things .......