Sign in to follow this  
DCooper

Tiger King

Curious to know, who do you think the most sane out of Joe, Carole and Doc if you had to pick one?

Pobably Joe, he is mental but he seemed more real and likable of everyone on the show. Carole I think definitely murdered the husband and Doc was weird as fuck and seemed like a creepy cult. Jeff just as bad as Carole.

Felt quite bad for Joe, seems those two guys set him up to steal the company off him and get him out the way and managed to do it as he went off the rails after her suing him and him losing a lot of business and money.

OKAY I'M SO GLAD SOMEONE MADE THIS THREAD. I LOVE THE SHOW.

it has just the right amount of death, gayness, meth, and tigers to keep me sane this quarantine. i'm so excited for the new episode coming out tomorrow, i wish the series was longer. it's like the chaos of the office meets the crimes of law and order. episodes 5 and 7 made me cry

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

been reading a lot of comments from  Canadians saying they're repulsed by the whole show which I find funny

then I remember living in Florida desensitize you from crazy shit like this show

also, Carole talks about her saving the tigers and being the better one when she does the literal same thing as the other two wackos... exploiting a wild animal for human amusement 

been reading a lot of comments from  Canadians saying they're repulsed by the whole show which I find funny

then I remember living in Florida desensitize you from crazy shit like this show

also, Carole talks about her saving the tigers and being the better one when she does the literal same thing as the other two wackos... exploiting a wild animal for human amusement 

i agree, Carole is no better than Joe

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

OKAY I'M SO GLAD SOMEONE MADE THIS THREAD. I LOVE THE SHOW.

it has just the right amount of death, gayness, meth, and tigers to keep me sane this quarantine. i'm so excited for the new episode coming out tomorrow, i wish the series was longer. it's like the chaos of the office meets the crimes of law and order. episodes 5 and 7 made me cry

I watched an interview with "Doc" on youtube last night on the channel "True Geordie" he came across really well to me on it, I thought he was more aloof and weird from watching Tiger King but he said it's not how he really is. The woman on the show they interviewed talking about him, he said she was a psycho who used to work for him on and off for a few years between pregnancies to other people and she got her boob job herself from money she earned working for him. He said the show made it look like only women worked for him when it's about 50/50 guys and woman and that he only dates 40-50 year olds now and has been single since his wife died in the 90s in a car crash and not young women that the show made out. He also said that the show made it look like he has the women dress up which he says in the show that was only on halloween they just didn't mention it was halloween and put that footage over that womans interview saying he made people dress up looking like they had to do that every day, he also said a lot of the women shown working on the show are his daughters, his sons girlfriend, their friends, his workers wives and girlfriends and just women who work there they are not all his girlfriends like it made out.

He also said they interviewed all his employees over days and weeks but none of them were ever shown on the show only the one "psycho" womans interview.

Does make sense when you think of it, how it showed quite a lot of him and all the women around him but not a single guy who worked there and it never interviewed any of his current staff just that one woman who worked there almost 20 year ago.

The guy came across pretty normal and not like the cult leader weird type person he was made out from the way they edited him and what they showed. As if he went around on an elephant had all female workers who dressed up as cats, he was dating them all and all that stuff.

I'm listening to the podcast rather than the Netflix show, and so far I would say it's a bit more factual and a bit less speculation. I find Netflix documentaries often focus on the aspects most likely to cause shock value, rather than the actual facts. They're entertaining definitely, but I personally prefer when all the little details are mentioned. So yeah, the podcast seems a bit more rooted in reality but still riveting. Also, I watched Don't F***k with cats a while ago and I noticed the same thing, after doing some of my own research into the case there were so much they missed out, they mainly just focused on the perspective of the Facebook group without mentioning that much of what they did actually encouraged the killer, and it was only because he explicitly contacted them on FB that they ever found him.

giphy.gif