queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

really missing her right now...

I didn't realize how much I loved her and her music until I recently started relistening and going through some of her videos (Her eye for visuals are insane)

she has always been ahead of her time & was never fully appreciated... it makes me sad.

anyways, I hope we get more music (& an album? eventually)

her excellence is needed

:crai:

I would never hurt you

Hi everyone :) I'm trying to archive my favourite music in the highest possible quality but I'm having some trouble with it. Could anyone help me find Natalia/Teddy/Cruel Youth's releases in FLAC/best available alternative please?

(just as a disclaimer, I did buy all of this content in different formats when it was released to support the artist(s), I just want to make sure I have the highest quality digital files in this collection) thank you!

11 minutes ago, princessdollie said:

I haven’t been keeping up with her but I’m wondering.. did we ever get that Kali Uchis Collaboration?

It's titled "Bet You Want It (Cherry Trees)" and it leaked last year. Kali vocals only. Teddy just co-wrote.

7 minutes ago, Beauty King said:

It's titled "Bet You Want It (Cherry Trees)" and it leaked last year. Kali vocals only. Teddy just co-wrote.

actually teddy does the LALALALALALALAL aka the best part of the song

sorry to post this here, but would anyone be willing to send me the florida blues demo snippet that was leaked a while ago on soundcloud? i would really appreciate it :wub:

also it would be a miracle if someone pops up with the lost nothing lasts forever demo 4 :hooker:

She just posted on the Cruel Youth Instagram story and guys...it’s really bad news.

A fire burned down her and Willy’s home yesterday night. They and their dog are safe, but they’ve lost basically all their worldly possessions.