queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

it makes me SICK how in every post about the fire there's thousands of people saying "karma" because of the x factor thing. GOD I HATE EVERYONE THAT STILL CARES ABOUT THIS SHIT TO THIS DAY, anyone with more than 2 braincells knows that it was staged and even if it wasn't, HOW IN GOD'S NAME is being rude to a contestant on an irrelevant reality show a good motive to 7 YEARS of being bombarded by hate everywhere she goes???? 

people make me sick. very sad and i'm glad she's ok, knowing her history since she was a child i know she's such a strong person and will be fine, but everything that happened to her after x factor and now this just makes me so so sad. i also love her music and now we're not gonna get a comeback for a good while (not that this is the most important thing about this situation, you know) :(

Does anyone have a working link for the Cowboys and Angels EP leak? Apparently the leaked files are different to the released versions. 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

Kinda random, but I just checked Last.fm for the first time in a while and found out that someone's been scrobbling a bunch of titles I've never seen before. The way some of these files' titles are tagged would lead me to believe they're legit.

ABCD
Bang Bang
Bored
Chalamet Eyes
Cross (collab with Goldlink)
Cruel Heart
Crusin’
Downlow
Expensive
Flowers
For No One
Hands Are Tied [probably a Portrait of a Female demo]
I Don’t Wanna Go Out Tonight
L.O.L.A.
Landslide
Little Star
New Baddy
New York New York
Open Your Eyes
Pours
Retrograde
Shoot Me Up Again
Soul to the Hole
Stay for the Karma
Sweet Lies
Tik It
Wake Up
Wandsworth
Wanna Hurt Me
What the TV Told
untitled collab with Take a Daytrip

There's also several other titles that are previously known but still unleaked being scrobbled, such as:

All My Life
Platinum Heart
Smash
White Dior
25 Soldiers [presumably this is her solo demo]

30 minutes ago, Lonely Planet said:

Someone leak her Wishlist demo in HQ or Wait in the Benz demo since it’s scrapped!

wait in the benz was scrapped? where did you hear that

xMcVPI7.jpg

i wish the devil in paradise ep wasn't scrapped. i feel like if it were released it would have gotten them enough momentum to release an album and things would be way different now

24 minutes ago, DaddyKnows said:

Does anybody know if Happiest Girl and A Riot in My Heart were The Powder Room tracks?

Riot in My Heart was registered as a TPR track. Happiest Girl was just a random scrap, I think; not really planned for anything specific.

1 hour ago, DaddyKnows said:

Do you know where can I find Happiest Girl, Riot, It Ain't Right, Coma, Delete My Number, New Winter, Chasing Doves original files? They're my favorite tracks, but some of them are in terrible quality.

Dbree is usually the best place to look.

Cruel Youth - Sex & Paranoia https://dbree.org/v/1d7620

25 minutes ago, feeling angry said:

I know I am awful for caring for music in this situation but since her house was burned, it's safe to assume that we're not getting new music for a good while.. she's been already so silent

meh I don’t think we were getting music regardless. She doesn’t seem like she has a clear vision for what she wants to do. She had an album done under the name “BLOOM” she has a lot recorded the last couple years but nothing sounds consistent enough for a full album. Her genres are all over the place. 

also most the fans that follow her on insta just leave hate comments on all her posts. She’s still very much cancelled to the GP.

I think we will only get songs she sold to other artists or music for soundtracks at this point.  

it’s rly sad bc she started out so promising with the EP and at the rate she works and w her full creative freedom she could’ve easily pushed 2 albums out by now .. i don’t get what’s holding her back , her files weren’t lost in the fire surely? if hoarders are still getting stuff they must’ve been backed up elsewhere :rip: 

can anyone shed some insider tea on what’s going on w her? @111 do u know anything 

RVhKIwP.gif

On 1/10/2022 at 11:20 AM, May said:

it’s rly sad bc she started out so promising with the EP and at the rate she works and w her full creative freedom she could’ve easily pushed 2 albums out by now .. i don’t get what’s holding her back , her files weren’t lost in the fire surely? if hoarders are still getting stuff they must’ve been backed up elsewhere :rip: 

can anyone shed some insider tea on what’s going on w her? @111 do u know anything 

I think she would have majority backed up online, I hope Wait in the Benz didn't get lost :rip:

I just don't understand the hate at her to this day,, like even if the show thing wasn't staged being rude to someone doesn't mean you deserve to be insulted and told to die daily for the rest of your life