queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

I've been sickeningly obsessed with Natalia and Cruel Youth's music lately. I desperately need more music but I could live off of Perfectionist, Trouble and +30mg for the rest of my life if I had to honestly.

tumblr_n82nj4mNTi1t5c9i8o1_500.gif

She really announced 30mg Side B and the Devil in Paradise era EP just to scrap both with no explanation :noparty: I miss her. She's so under-appreciated as a singer and songwriter....

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

the replies saying that she isn't coming back for ages or probably isn’t coming back at all are making me SO worried :omg: i don’t know how i’ll live if she never releases music again

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif

8 hours ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

She really announced 30mg Side B and the Devil in Paradise era EP just to scrap both with no explanation :noparty: I miss her. She's so under-appreciated as a singer and songwriter....

Was 30mg Side B ever really formally announced though? I thought that info came from leakers

1 minute ago, Kurt said:

Was 30mg Side B ever really formally announced though? I thought that info came from leakers

It wasn't necessarily 'formally' announced but she briefly mentioned it during this livestream 

I gotta find the timestamp lol 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

3 minutes ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

It wasn't necessarily 'formally' announced but she briefly mentioned it during this livestream 

I gotta find the timestamp lol 

Oh right, I remember that now! I think she said something about holding onto a few tracks that she still wanted to put out like Violet Roses

i miss her but i also agree with the person who said they could live off of trouble, perfectionist and +30mg for the rest of eternity. those songs are solid and timeless (even perfectionist's sort of dated sounding ass) and i'll never ever get tired of them.

i just hope she's okay and safe especially after her apartment nearly burning down and almost losing her dog in said fire </3

On 2/5/2022 at 4:00 AM, COLORINGBOOKS said:

exactly... she has been hated on for so many years yet yall will forgive the most problematic people on earth like pls:smokes:

anyways i need to get into natalia i've only heard her cruel youth stuff

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

On 2/5/2022 at 1:01 PM, Kurt said:

Oh right, I remember that now! I think she said something about holding onto a few tracks that she still wanted to put out like Violet Roses

i'll fight anyone about this tbh but i think she reworked violet roses for devil in paradise, i could be wrong but it was with the assumed tracks for it on that one live childish was played on! but it could've just been her files

and i don't seem to mind

ok so i just got into her natalia kills stuff... saturday night is her best song i'll fight anyone

and i don't seem to mind

I remember my Natalia Kills phase, she was my guilty pleasure because of her trash X factor scandal. I remember how I used to find her cool in Problem and how I played that song on repeat, he style was half urban half alternative. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif