queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

A bunch of stuff leaked earlier today, including Cruel Heart (scrapped singleย from +30mg) and some previously teased songs like Wishlist

ย 

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/8a722c9ce0f6280e4d3dc3bb7602757a20220801163140/7cd643

โœง ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž, ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐••ย โœง

10 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

A bunch of stuff leaked earlier today, including Cruel Heart (scrapped singleย from +30mg) and some previously teased songs like Wishlist

Where tho?

BzhmW.png

1 hour ago, drewby said:

Where tho?

Just edited my post to includeย the linkโ€“ย I think all the newly leaked stuff is:ย 

• Contact High
  • Cruel Heart
  • Kisses from Broadmoor
  • Madness (full)
  • New Baddy
  • Requiem
  • Say Anything
  • Tongue Tied
  • Very Beige
  • Wishlist

โœง ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž, ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐••ย โœง

On 8/2/2022 at 3:51 AM, Coloringbooks said:

Just edited my post to includeย the linkโ€“ย I think all the newly leaked stuff is:ย 

• Contact High
  • Cruel Heart
  • Kisses from Broadmoor
  • Madness (full)
  • New Baddy
  • Requiem
  • Say Anything
  • Tongue Tied
  • Very Beige
  • Wishlist

I didn't find New Baddy and Rรฉquiem on this link :/

Literally obsessed with Teddy's voice since the beginning of time. Feeling hopeful that we'll eventually get new music, fingers crossed Septemberย :w8ing:ย 

On 8/8/2022 at 3:16 PM, pabstblueribbon said:

Thanks!

More 3 leaked songs:
Jesus loves me (Broken)
For no one
Angels

Jesus loves me is a gem, can't believe it wont get a release.

Natalia Kills is such a mess... She had a lot of talent, style and her 2 albums in Natalia's name were little pop perfections. Mirrors comes back often. Her album under her real name is great too. Cruel Youth was a great project, it adapts to all musical genres. I don't know where the rest of it is, years we've been waiting for, the songs released aren't bad at all.

ย 

But what to say? She killed her career, I don't know if she will be able to release music like before. I think we will have to settle for leaks and an album that will be released in 10 years.

4 hours ago, Real Bad Girl said:

I've lost my login, but can someone extract theย original ARIMH file fromย UMPG? If so, i'd be so grateful, it's the last file i need to finishย my damn libraryย :$

https://www.umusicpub.com/us/Digital-Music-Library/song/331354/the-powder-room-a-riot-in-my-heart

I canโ€™t access the files but did we know about these tracks :

ย 

Sunny :ย https://www.umusicpub.com/us/Digital-Music-Library/song/455791/the-powder-room-sunny-bobby-hebb-cover

ย 

This Christmas :ย https://www.umusicpub.com/us/Digital-Music-Library/song/451840/the-powder-room-this-christmas-donny-hathaway-cover

ย 

And if so, can someone please post links to download them ? :)

130729050359480601.gif