queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

Thoughts? 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

1 hour ago, sweetener said:

so what are her best unreleased songs? trying to get into her leaked stuff but i'm not sure where to start

start from 30mg sessions, there are some real good ones, like Say Anything or Contact High, from powder room i adore You've Really Got a Hold on Me cover, from devil in paradise ep White Dior is such a soft and lush song, try to listen to Very Beige also

from pre 30mg sessions i really like Goodbye

btw yesterday leaked 2 more tracks, Love Run Clear and Give Your Tears the Night Off, the last one is really good, if u need a link to them or a masterpost, lmk

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

9 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

start from 30mg sessions, there are some real good ones, like Say Anything or Contact High, from powder room i adore You've Really Got a Hold on Me cover, from devil in paradise ep White Dior is such a soft and lush song, try to listen to Very Beige also

btw yesterday leaked 2 more tracks, Love Run Clear and Give Your Tears the Night Off, the last one is really good, if u need a link to them or a masterpost, lmk

Thank you so much! can you please share with me a link  for the last 2 tracks (love Run Clear and Give Your Tears the Night Off) Thanks! <3

11 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

would you mind linking me?? :) 

14417469274.gif

12 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

19 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

same here!

6 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

5 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

same here!

5 hours ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

There was a masterpost a few pages back, but it seems to be somewhat disorganized, anybody have a fuller MP? :defeated:

sure, here's mine masterpost with new tracks i update regularly;)
https://mega.nz/folder/QkVx1ALD#NaS4xtDaN8tTDkE-jIjqBQ

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y